ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shipping from Hong Kong.

I have heard these might be an Asia exclusive, wouldn't be surprised if they had already started dropping over there.
I've already seen a pair on foot earlier today, probably tourist from China though, no local drop in Singapore yet nor pending drop AFAIK.

Last edited:
HK resident and Sneakerhead here (been lurking a while)

No CNY editions in the official adidas stores (that I saw today) - but adi HK are terrible with stocking HK.
And not been up on "Sneaker St." today to check to be fair.

I'd head up tmrw, if I wasn't headed to San Fran (To hunt Cremes!)
Any one got any good sneaker stores in SF I should check out?

Nah, they're on sale because they're old and new colorways are coming out.
That'd make sense if the demand for the new CWs were anywhere near the old ones, but I'm not seeing that. Granted the 3Ms and Creams people like, but those are based off the old model - those wave pattern ones don't seem to be getting any love

Last edited:
Nah, they're on sale because they're old and new colorways are coming out.
That'd make sense if the demand for the new CWs were anywhere near the old ones, but I'm not seeing that. Granted the 3Ms and Creams people like, but those are based off the old model - those wave pattern ones don't seem to be getting any love

There have always been UB colorways that weren't in-demand, hence the current sales. Some of the recent colorways (i.e. 3M, Talc) are getting almost as much love as the all white, if not more in some cases.

The wave pattern aren't a "new model" & the 3Ms & Talcs aren't based on an "old model". The waves are just an altered primeknit pattern, they're still going to keep making new UBs with the original pattern & will likely continue to experiment with different knit patterns we haven't even see yet. Doesn't make it a "2.0", just another colorway.

It's a pretty common cycle to put old colorways on sale to make way for the new.

adidas has a huge slate of new UB colorways coming for 2016. Surely some will be very hyped & others will not.

I've been saying for a while that they might bring back one or two of the OG colorways with the new outsole but it won't happen for a long time and it will only be a couple of them. If anything, they're unloading the current stock to make way for the new & drive up hype for any potential "remasters" down the line, but it'd be a WAYS down the line.

And if what you were meaning is that they'd redo the OG colorways with the wave primeknit pattern, I definitely do not see that happening. adidas designed the wave patterns specifically to appeal to runners and not as much to the hypebeasts. It's good that they're available in stores for people to go buy them.

Are the mens and womens shoes the same design wise? (except for the slight color differences)

Planning on copping womens size since i cant find a good deal on mens size

what's the size run on these shoes. I wear a 13 in the Roshes. Just going to buy to the shoes for casual wear, not running

What I mean is I wish these were $180 instead of their preorder price of $250. Better than eBay but I'm not made of money. Just patience.
i know what you meant.

these are dropping and anyone in here that wants them is probably going to get them. paying 70 over retail for "piece of mine" is beat. 

Back
Top Bottom