ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tryna get $1k for em on FC!

Haha nah I'm gonna rock em unless I don't like the way the 9.5 in the new outsole feels, so far have only been able to wear a 10 in the continental soles.
So your. Saying that new sole means smaller or tighter fit?

Nah, I have UBs in both 9.5 & 10 (mostly 10) and I enjoy the way both feel. There are VERY subtle differences in fit between all the colorways dimply due to the different materials used in the primeknit. I have only tried a 10 w/ new outsole so I'm curious how the 9.5 feels & if wonder if there's any difference.

I can even feel a slight difference in fit between both pairs of the Kolors which logically should fit exactly the same but I'm obviously a little neurotic about my shoes.

[quote [/quote]

Fa sho
Creams will be my first new soles so I was like f***k now I have to find a bigger SZ

But thanks for your input

Just got off from work and still no shipping or cancellation email. I've come to terms my ish is going to get cancelled at this point. Oh well.

Had a bad feeling about my ADC cop. It's still "order confirmed, waiting to be packed" for the last 12 hours. I will not be surprised if it gets cancelled...:smh:

Felt bummed that I, like some of ya'll, had struck out on the Chalks today.

However, I was lucky to come across a pair of the all whites on Ebay for retail like a minute ago. Pretty glad it worked out that way :smokin

Props to you guys in the Boost thread encouraging us to wait out, helps us from succumbing to absurd resale prices.

Last edited:
i read some of you guys take the insole out? I don't understand that. Is it for comfort or because you needed a little more room? I wore them once without insole because I had just washed my pair, and it was uncomfortable to me
Funny thing for me is that my right foot is half a size larger and a full size wider. Needless to say buying shoes without trying them on first is a NIGHTMARE. Taking out the insole in the right shoe makes the fit perfect.

Creams are all over eBay from 300-500. Resellers and hype are the worst. Ruining the Ultra Boost one release at a time.

Hate how hyped this shoe is getting.

Creams are all over eBay from 300-500. Resellers and hype are the worst. Ruining the Ultra Boost one release at a time.

Hate how hyped this shoe is getting.

yeah.. hopefully it restocks. so bummed out that i missed it this morning. even set like five alarms, still didn't wake up

I knew i should've gotten those cream UBs, but no, thought I had a chance with Yeezys [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]. Lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom