ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to those who got shipping notification from ADC! Am I the only one who struck out on the creams yesterday?  
eyes.gif

After taking multiple L's on the yeezys this morning the gods blessed me with a shipping confirm from adidas. They must have known
lol exact opposite for me - L's and cancelled orders on Creams. cooked 350s manual on footlocker about an hour and a half ago.

someone's' watching over me

Status went from Review to Picking on Ruvilla! They called me earlier confirming my billing address, fingers crossed 

Well took the L on creams yesterday and the L on yeezys today. Just waiting on the next stock for creams now :smh:

Struck out both times yesterday. Currently stalking this thread for a cream drop/restock. Come through NT!

damn i been lucky these last 24 hours, i got my creams shipped, and just scored 2 of the 350s.

damn i been lucky these last 24 hours, i got my creams shipped, and just scored 2 of the 350s.
Nice!  I had a 9.5 350 in cart, and then got kicked back onto the splash page when I went to check out...
mad.gif

Last edited:
Nice!  I had a 9.5 350 in cart, and then got kicked back onto the splash page when I went to check out... >:  

i got an 8.5 checked out, then carted a 9 and lost em when in cart.... then got in on another page and snatched a 10.
and finally on the 4th one i got thru but cant cart anything, theyre gone. now im getting captcha errors

Back
Top Bottom