ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't wait to get a job again...gotta build my flow up again, but I'm copping another pair of Boosts ASAP

I really like what Adidas is doing with this line...I feel like they're trying to make it the face of the company, and I like it.

Can someone help me find 10.5 grey wools? Thanks
They have it in Champs in San Antonio. Maybe you can try to purchase instore and have it shipped to you. Thats what I did the other day for the black and white. They only have 8.5 but im a size 10. I asked them if they can check it on their end if they have stock and they said they have it and purchase it instore and will be shipped to an address in San Diego.

Last edited:

Can someone help me find 10.5 grey wools? Thanks
They have it in Champs in San Antonio. Maybe you can try to purchase instore and have it shipped to you. Thats what I did the other day for the black and white. They only have 8.5 and asked them if they can check it on their end and they said they have it and purchase it instore and will be shipped to an address in San Diego.
What's the black and white?

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
Finally was able to check back in after that Falcons vs Saints game.

Falcons were murdered as usual.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

These are the ones I'm waiting on.
No 3 Stripes......No deal. Too plain without, thats what killed it for me with the Hypebeast Ultras too.
That's what I like about this pair.  The pattern and lace swap will be enough if I can find a oreo style lace.

More people hate on these please for an easier cop :smile:
You know better than that.

The main people hating will be the very ones doubling up. (not all...but in most cases)
laugh.gif

They have it in Champs in San Antonio. Maybe you can try to purchase instore and have it shipped to you. Thats what I did the other day for the black and white. They only have 8.5 but im a size 10. I asked them if they can check it on their end if they have stock and they said they have it and purchase it instore and will be shipped to an address in San Diego.

They have silver ltds at the champs at north star mall in San Antonio. I don't think they're the grey wools unless your talking about another champs

anyone knows where i can get the black 3m reflective ultra boosts in a size 11 or 11.5 

They have silver ltds at the champs at north star mall in San Antonio. I don't think they're the grey wools unless your talking about another champs
Sorry didnt put much attention to it. I guess its the silver ltds. Thanks for correcting

Another cageless

12467890_10207037388885665_630546745_n.jpg
It really depends on the fit because those NMDs recently posted are pretty close.

Plus that color looks like the silver ltd in a way.
Not true. Whites are almost dried up for retail.
Whites will never dry up. 

adidas catalog showed them dropping in 2016

with a redesign in 2017. 

No doubt, I really want a pair.

Unfortunately I have a feeling they'll be almost impossible to get.

My theory is that these will be available in person only at the launch of their first Speedfactory, which they're currently setting up near the adidas headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany.

I hope I'm wrong but I remember them doing something similar with other limited shoes in the past, can't recall which ones though. Anyone remember a shoe adidas released that was only made available at an event at/near their headquarters?
Nah, but the first future craft wa limited to 49 pairs

and only 3 or 4 stores had them.  plus that $500 price tag
mean.gif

The main reason I wanted the futures was for that colorway and then creams showed up.

anytime anyone ever mentions adidas CS...AUTO L, they literally know nothing
my source says the creams were produced in the same quantities as the olive and the burgundy release.

The source says they are suppose to be a NA exclusive as those were international (region) exclusive.

We will have to wait and see if her word is good.
$300 may be "that much" to you. But it ain't **** to me. [emoji]129297[/emoji]
That's not the point. 

It is what made the Jordan situation what it is today.

If you are willing to pay $300 Adidas might as well start charging $300.

Y'all ain't caught on to that yet?

Last edited:
lf black/grey/white/navy ultra boosts size 10.5 ds only hmu or if in store send me link pls

So many people asking for handouts. I've taken notice of ultra boosts for a while but have been deep into flyknits. Just being in this thread for the past couple days, I've purchased the grey wools and white UB's. Just hoping I purchased the right size since they both have yet to get to me. Already gave out reps accordingly for all of the assists. 

Aside from the stupid rant, all of the information posted in here has been super helpful. I'll try my best to assist the group, but I'm just building up my collection for the time being. Will be posting pictures when my pears come in. 
nerd.gif

my source says the creams were produced in the same quantities as the olive and the burgundy release.

The source says they are suppose to be a NA exclusive as those were international (region) exclusive.

We will have to wait and see if her word is good.

Your source is wrong.

Show me that you have contributed and I'll share with you the links of the greys, black and whites UB... Easy as that.

Too much nonsense going on in here lately.

Agreed. Thread has taken quite a change in the past few months and has been even more drastic this past week or so. Reminiscent of the Dunk SB threads in '03 and then after the hype train took off.

Hopefully things calm down in here and get back on track.

Thanks. I have another question. Is there a black and white pair before this was released?

We don't normally include the boost midsole as part of the color description since they all have the same color midsole.

There are three all black colorways. The core black, the core black wool and the black J&D.

Your source is wrong.

I thought @donko made sense in this thread cause I've seen him post a lot ...

But your source is wrong fam.

Olives / Burgs haven't hit anywhere else but small parts of Australia and EU ... THAT'S IT.

Creams already dropped multiple places in the States... that alone takes the credibility out of your source :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom