ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Charcoal Ultras are nice but have Silver and Greys, planning on gettimg the Highsnobiety Charcoals too so my grey Ultra palette will be pretty much done after that.

Are we sure the above pic is the new Pure Boosts and not another new model? Seems strange to have such a chunky outsole on the bottom kinda doesn't make them so 'Pure Boost' anymore [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

Don't understand this cleaning issue with whites? Just keep wearing them till they are beat.......then throw them in the washing machine. Mine are staying pretty clean admittedly i don't wear them everyday but they're in heavy rotation.

Can anyone talk me in / out of copping the OG black purple or black wool if i already got a pair of core black UBs? The L on the creams is taking its toll and my patience is running thin... ultra boost fever definitely taking over hahaha..

Can anyone talk me in / out of copping the OG black purple or black wool if i already got a pair of core black UBs? The L on the creams is taking its toll and my patience is running thin... ultra boost fever definitely taking over hahaha..
Get the OGs man. Best UB colorway imo 
smokin.gif

Get the OGs man. Best UB colorway imo 
smokin.gif
Yeah I'm defs feelin the purple heel on those... and the having the OG ub colorway is tempting too for sure. Not sure about the demand for these so does anyone know if these ever go under retail or if it's something I'm gonna have to ball out a bit on? Appreciate whatever info ppl got!

They're pretty hard come to by right now. But people claim they will widely available sometime this month. Best bet would be to keep your eyes peeled and act fast.
I'm thinking they'll be like the 3Ms but harder since slightly less numbers and much higher demand.

Adidas NYC store said they aren't getting them b/c their manager 'cancelled the order' - not because they aren't available. So they may pop up in random places like the 3Ms did without warning, just gotta stay woke.

And whites will be everywhere in a few months.

Just called adidas originals (in chi), they told me water tower is the only store getting LTDs. Called adidas water tower, they claim LTDs are online only.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just called adidas originals (in chi), they told me water tower is the only store getting LTDs. Called adidas water tower, they claim LTDs are online only.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is out of control, sounds like even employees don't get proper communication from adidas us hq

Back
Top Bottom