ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chop them if you like the uncaged look. Plain and simple. For me, they look like dookie without the cage.

I get some like it some dont. I thought I didn't and they grew on me, the ease of slipping them on is nice, I wear them almost everyday. And I've also ran in the multiple times so they arnt ruined for actual use either. And out of any shoe I've ever owned, rare Jordans or YEEZY noosts, these get the most compliments out of anything. I think if I can find the right laces for the navy I'll do it. But I think some should also be left alone.

I forgot I also have 2 pairs of whites coming in with the 3m's and one of those will be getting the Treatment aswell

Last edited:
Been reading mixed results about hitting the ultra boosts with repel to keep keep the midsole from yellowing. Any feedback before I go ahead and do it?

For my fellow Niketalk brethrens 50% sale at Adidas Stores in Europe just pick up all blacks for 90 Euros at the Adidas store in Frankurt

Did the creams drop today? Sorry just got home from a party and dont want to scroll back 14 pages [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Very random ask.  

Looking for mens size 7 for my mom's bday in 3m or grey wool..?  Any leads?

Got my 3m's in today that were from Luke's Locker.

FAUCK THEY"RE DELICIOUS. thank you so much whoever dropped the link, i repped you at the time.
Women's Grey Wool for less than retail: http://www.sweatshop.co.uk/adidas-ultra-boost-womens-running-shoes-215444?colcode=21544402

UK6.5 = men's US7 according to the adidas sizing chart: http://www.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html

no shipping to US dangit 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Have been one of the supposed "lurkers" in this thread for quite and while and decided to join and help the community out after all that lurker/member talk. 

First contribution to the thread - the Burgs are not readily available in Asia - I am based in HK and ultra boosts of any CW are hard to come by, let alone burgs (and creams haha)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom