ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone seen a UB custom? I mean with all those white Ub outthere... I think you could make some awesome colorways

How long does Lukes Locker usually take to ship? I ordered the 3m Thursday and keep passing on the whites because I can only get one.

Has anyone seen a UB custom? I mean with all those white Ub outthere... I think you could make some awesome colorways
There's been a few customs I've seen, the most common is the one where people paint the boost material black on core blacks. I've seen a few yeezy x ub customs where different parts of each shoe is combined into one shoe and I've seen.

Nothing blows me away so far though most of the time the custom ends up making the shoe look even worse 
laugh.gif

There's been a few customs I've seen, the most common is the one where people paint the boost material black on core blacks. I've seen a few yeezy x ub customs where different parts of each shoe is combined into one shoe and I've seen.

Nothing blows me away so far though most of the time the custom ends up making the shoe look even worse 
laugh.gif
True, i've seen those. Not really special indeed. I was more aiming for the customs were people dye the ultra boost upper, not the midsole.

True, i've seen those. Not really special indeed. I was more aiming for the customs were people dye the ultra boost upper, not the midsole.
Ahh gotcha I was curious too and ended up finding these, might of been posted here before but I haven't seen them before. The first 2 are Dank customs and the last 1 is an unreleased Ultraboost collab made out of recycled ocean material( my personal opinion:I like the first 2 the 3rd one is 
sick.gif
)

Anyone get any info from there order with Consortium UK site? I ordered last week and the shoes havent even shipped. I enailed them and messaged them on FB and IG and no response. They were quick to take my money though. Been 5-6 days now u think its time for a paypal claim to get my money back?

It's mainly cutting cages and dyeing the knit. Saw someone that made salmon and coral UBs.

Yeah remember ready an article where a designer dyed the triple white uppers in 3 diffrent colors (coral, salmon and another one?) Then used 3m lacing after de-caging them. Personally i think they look terrible without the cage, i see the cage as an integral part of the UB design. Without it there its no longer an UB.

Ahh gotcha I was curious too and ended up finding these, might of been posted here before but I haven't seen them before. The first 2 are Dank customs and the last 1 is an unreleased Ultraboost collab made out of recycled ocean material( my personal opinion:I like the first 2 the 3rd one is 
sick.gif
)
Nice! 1 and 2 look pretty sweet. That reclyced material doesn't really float my boat either

Anyone get any info from there order with Consortium UK site? I ordered last week and the shoes havent even shipped. I enailed them and messaged them on FB and IG and no response. They were quick to take my money though. Been 5-6 days now u think its time for a paypal claim to get my money back?

Read awhile back someone already received a refund as they did not have the OGs in stock. Might be worth filling a dispute to get the ball rolling on a refund if they are not responding to your emails.

3rd pic has been posted a few times before. Its a collab with Parley for the Ocean made out of recycled fishing nets. Not sure it will ever make production. Its more to raise awareness about the huge amount of plastic waste in the worlds Oceans.

View media item 1862302

Last edited:
The one tone cageless ub definitely give it a more clean look:wink:  

id buy the all black pair and remove the cage if the midsole came black cuz that looks straight up :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: imo white too but i wouldnt wanna cut those up

Last edited:
Hey guys. Can anyone post up a picture of the OGs and core blacks?

Are there any differences in the primeknit or is it just the heel cup that differs? 

Thanks!

Hey guys. Can anyone post up a picture of the OGs and core blacks?

Are there any differences in the primeknit or is it just the heel cup that differs? 

Thanks!
Good question, I'm going to guess just the heel cup is different.

Last edited:
Have had some ****** luck with UK shops this week trying to locate the OGs in a 12. If anyone comes across them stateside, please PM. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom