ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trying to avoid buying anymore non-continental sole UBs, but the Navys are tempting me. Also tempted to double up on the whites

these don't look like they'll be restocking anywhere.. the limited silvers and J&D collective whites never restocked as far as I know either... can't compare the stock of the creams to the normal white UB's that keep popping up everywhere (they're not LTD)
we'll see. i'm pretty sure the silvers have restocked quite a few times, and the 3ms have had a staggered release over the last month.

a few US boutiques and some bigger retailers have dropped the creams, but i have a feeling there'll be more drops later this month or maybe next.

Side note three stores now have white restock listed for the 20Th so I would be surprised if we didn't see another good sized wave than.

Even if a couple places get them, seems like quantities are super limited like the Berlin store that only got 12 pairs. And eBay has less than 75 total pairs available right now (15 pairs of size 13 and 15 pairs of size 9.5). So less than 50 pairs of all other sizes combined.
I'm pretty conifdent that total number of pairs is the same as the 3Ms. They were even announced alongside each other as limited edition Ultra Boosts. Demand is just higher for the Creams so they go faster whenever they're put up.

Places are also dropping them in ways where you wouldn't even know they dropped - like Extra Butter already sold their pairs, but you'd never know unless you called them.

Some resellers just don't know.

mean.gif

these don't look like they'll be restocking anywhere.. the limited silvers and J&D collective whites never restocked as far as I know either... can't compare the stock of the creams to the normal white UB's that keep popping up everywhere (they're not LTD)

The Silver LTDs have restocked so many times. At one point they sat on FTL for a week. They also never had a definite release date, random drops would continue to pop up for a while after they first appeared. There's no reason to think the Chalks won't follow a similar path. They'll be less available than the Silver & 3M but there's still more coming for sure.

The white J&Ds were a collab so they didn't restock since none of the collabs do.

So did the price of 'Core Black' UBs go up because of Kanye rocking them recently?

If any of you are still looking for them, PM me with your size. I'll assist you for retail if it's your size.

Need a 10 in whites and 3ms. Might wait for the 2016 white though.
On a side note, they keep restocking the same cw's, and they keep selling out. I wonder if/when supply will meet demand on some of these cw's

Back
Top Bottom