ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I have an 11 in these and UBs. I think a 10.5 would be better in the 3/3s for me, but ADC only had whole sizes on their most recent restock. 11s are still wearable, but I think half size down would have been better for me. Also, I have narrow feet, so if you have wide feet it might be different. Someone several pages back said that he wears these in the same size as his UBs and they're perfect, so your mileage may vary.
Thanks. I can only find an 11. I guess I'll pass on them. 

Looking at grabbing these. Does anyone know how they fit? I wear a 12 in UBs. 
TTS for me too.  Because of the way these are made, they should be snug on your foot.  It would look strange if there was too much gap/space at the toe.  Actually one of my favorite recent pick-ups.  They look great on foot and are VERY comfortable.

Last edited:
Finished dyeing the J&D's. These old shoes that have been collecting dust in my closet just became one of my favorites after blacking them out lol

Fkkk 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

They look unreal man

Last edited:
Finished dyeing the J&D's. These old shoes that have been collecting dust in my closet just became one of my favorites after blacking them out lol
And yes, these are more comfortable than regular UB's thanks to more cushioning on the sides and these leather insoles (overall the quality is much better than regular UB's). Those that own these know the difference. It ain't "just the different material on the tongue". FOH with that nonsensical talk man.
mean.gif

Upcoming Uncaged UBs. That webbing around the ankle looks terrible, but the Trifoil integrated in the medial side of the Primeknit is a nice touch

Naw,  I'm good.

Adidas can keep that.

Those make the HYPEBEAST look official.

Just copped my whites off ebay last month right before joining NT... anyone else seen this kind of green tint underneath the meshy part around the ankle? They're definitely legit though, ebay seller's name is snapstyle and I saw some other NT'ers in here saying his stuff is legit.. but just thought it was a bit weird
Yeah it's normal

Upcoming Uncaged UBs. That webbing around the ankle looks terrible, but the Trifoil integrated in the medial side of the Primeknit is a nice touch
On the money with what you said. The ankle collar is terrible but the trifoil is pretty fire

Those uncaged are hideous adding a collar like that whilst removing the natural visual structure that the cage brings is just an unworkable idea.

View media item 1865882View media item 1865949View media item 1865948View media item 1865947
And yes, these are more comfortable than regular UB's thanks to more cushioning on the sides and these leather insoles (overall the quality is much better than regular UB's). Those that own these know the difference. It ain't "just the different material on the tongue". FOH with that nonsensical talk man. :smh:

View media item 1865887

Damn they came out dope man...after reading thru this thread is the first time I've heard about the J&D joints but I'm late to the party so I'm sure its sold out everywhere and won't be restocking

Damn they came out dope man...after reading thru this thread is the first time I've heard about the J&D joints but I'm late to the party so I'm sure its sold out everywhere and won't be restocking
Still available on the bay lol

I don't see how the whites are not feasible to wear every day. I wear the hell out of them. When they start getting a little dirty, throw them in the damn washing machine.

IS IT SO HARD TO DO THAT?

Comes out white again, because you know, you just finished putting it in the washing machine. That's what they do.

So many resources on how to keep them clean and it doesn't even take much effort to search.

If you prefer other colors over it, then I can take that argument.

Back
Top Bottom