ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Traded my Silver LTD's for the Wool Greys at Footlocker. The Primeknit on the LTD Silver is ridiculously tight and was cutting the circulation off my foot. Not very comfy. Wool grey looks and feels 10x better. 

If anyone here is looking for the silver LTD, I'd size up a half size because the primeknit material is totally different than the rest... it's more hard and tight versus soft and looser. It sucks

Last edited:

Just because the SNS is a collab doesn't mean it automatically gets rated as top tier.

The UB KVA is proof of this.  Even though it was a collab it is horrible.

People pay more for something they really want and desire.

Fact is people want and desire olives and creams over the SNS.

That fact doesnt make the SNS a bad shoe, it just isn't desired as much as other colorways despite it being a collab.
How do you know it's a fact that people want and desire olives and creams over the SNS? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WC 4s or a pair of ultra boosts.. [emoji]128514[/emoji] conflicted but leaning towards that boost. comfort over everything

How do you know it's a fact that people want and desire olives and creams over the SNS? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In this thread and on social media the hype is those two colorways.

SNS is new and we will see what happens when the hype dies down.

Hypebeast collab  hype died down an no one mentions them anymore.

Will SNS share the same fate?

i don't even own one pair of Js anymore but i think i'm going to pick up the one coming out tomorrow 
embarassed.gif

Is this too much for space for ultra boost? I'm not really sure as this is my first pair and the upper is really tight tho.
Are you trying them on with socks?

It's up to you some people like there shoes tight AF, some like theirs with a little toe room left.

You will probably be happier. Besides, I'm sure they will restock if you want them later.
hopefully haha . been waiting for creams to restock ever since i struck out on initial release date. most of my NT posts are about the creams in this specific thread haha. it'd feel good to finally get rid of the feeling of checking my phone to see if they restocked every two seconds. repped

Is this too much for space for ultra boost? I'm not really sure as this is my first pair and the upper is really tight tho.
That's definitely more toe room than I have in my pairs but everyone's feet are different. As long as you're not getting heel slippage when you walk you should be fine.

But also...wear socks!

Can't really do much about it as these are creams. It's not like I can walk into footlocker and exchange size. Haha

Last edited:
I think you could honestly go a full size down for a snug fit. But it's all preference if you actually run/workout in them or if it's just for casual walking.

Why would someone murder their creams like this? Found it on IG. What a waste...
sick.gif
mean.gif

Also an IGer I follow @kendrascustoms, very talented artist and customizer, made these. Shout out to her for making these awesome customs. I wish adidas would drop more colorways. So much potential, but we're getting so many mute colors. When my triple whites start getting dirty beyond cleaning, I'll probably look to paint them since I have a bunch of angelus paint left from doing custom bred and royal laser 1s for people.

Last edited:
Why would someone murder their creams like this? Found it on IG. What a waste... :x :smh:

View media item 1909228

Also an IGer I follow @kendrascustoms, very talented artist and customizer, made these. Shout out to her for making these awesome customs. I wish adidas would drop more colorways. So much potential, but we're getting so many mute colors. When my triple whites start getting dirty beyond cleaning, I'll probably look to paint them since I have a bunch of angelus paint left from doing custom bred and royal laser 1s for people.
View media item 1909229
Creams without cage looks boring. Or maybe because of the lighting. Shouldve stick with the cage.

It was only a matter of time until someone destroyed their Chalks like that.

Kendrascustoms is dope, those mint customs came out great.

View media item 1909150
It sounds like it should be ok for you. Esp if you said the upper is already tight af. That means your foot shouldn't be sliding around. If your foot is secured by the upper, the extra space is perfectly fine. I would only worry if the shoes were made of leather Where they bend and crease in weird areas. You could def go down 1/2 size, but if your foot is secure, you're good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom