ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't happen all at once, random restocks here and there peppered over the last few weeks. Not sure when the last drop happened but seems like it's been a week or so.
Damn, guess I gotta be on the lookout then. Was gonna get a pair of whites but found out they didn't have the Continental soles. Then I saw the Cream/Chalks and those were too fresh not to cop. 

UB feels snug while NMD is a little bit loose because it doesnt have an insole and softer materials. Comfort wise I say UB is still more comfy but NMD feels better when you wear it longer because its loose.

I had the NMD'S before the UB. When I tried the UB on, i was wearing the NMD and was able to do a solid comparison...UB are more comfortable, by far. Now the NMD is definitely comfy but the UB has more curvature built into the shoe where as the NMD is just a flat platform of Boost.

Also, i think that the cage and tighter knit on the PK material of the UB makes the shoe feel more secure.

Style and asthetic wise, the NMD wins. But technically and struturally, the UB is mlre solid/sound.

Enjoy both though!!

Much appreciated gents.

Damn, so not worth it? I read somewhere that applying acetone on the boost before painting it will hold up better.
I think its worth it. Yes the acetone at the start may be the most important part imo have to remove ALL the gloss on entire boost all the way tk the fabric. Then use angelus jet black leather dye then 3 or so coats of paint the 2nd most important is the matte finisher at the end.

View media item 1921344
I posted this pic couple days ago with about 10 hours of wear with same amount of cracking. Cant reall tell unless you hold up to eyes and look closely. I love all black kicks so I love them. Even if they do release the black boost Ill try to grab them but will still rock these. Get a little satisfaction knowing you did it.

^Good stuff man they look great. I'm the same with all black kicks because they never get dirty. I'll probably do it sooner than later

^Good stuff man they look great. I'm the same with all black kicks because they never get dirty. I'll probably do it sooner than later

Thanks man. Just remember if you do to use 100% acetone on every nook and cranny. I figure it will always be some type of consistent matienience. Good luck.

Yup. My best guess is that if you're an 11 in UB then you get a 10.5 for NMD. Most likely you will find it the perfect fit with insole.

I can't sleep so I'm shopping online :smile:

Which color should I get? Keep in mind...I'm hoping to get a pair of the women's NMD in black when they release.

adidas-Ultra-Boost-Casual-3.jpg

2e7237b6cf942c07402c611842f49250.jpg

S77514_01_standard.jpg

Last edited:
Guys don't like pink on women? :/

Hard to tell how bright the color on that first pic is, but not a big fan of that bright violet shade or whatever it is. The second dark purple one is actually pretty sick and I'd probably buy for my girlfriend.

I recently got her the all white pair and she loves it. You should consider those as well.

Easier to match black with everything. Less maintenance because its black. And like what @powerball
 suggested you might consider the white one if you arent worried of getting your pair dirty. 

White sneakers remind me of the older sneaker styles. I haven't had them in a decade lol. Are they coming back?

Back
Top Bottom