ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

^Decent price compared to other customs on eBay. It's 3M too, most other customs are just core blacks.
The black boost core blacks look great.  But the 3M black looks amazing.  I had turned the page on 3M's but looks too dope not to do it too. 

I want OG NMD...  Thankfully none of the ones coming out is a "must cop" for me... 

Hey guys, just recently got into the ultra boost kick...last week a member posted that Amazon stocked the Mystery Grey UB's and it was direct from Amazon, not a third party seller. Got them in today and the sticker on the box showed a blue heel tab..should I worry or is that how the sticker on the box is? Shoes look fine..

they never made a 13.5 right?

I need a 13.5 for real. Size 14 crazy 13 snug

I need white and cream in a 13 very soon. where they at though besides ebay?

they never made a 13.5 right?

I need a 13.5 for real. Size 14 crazy 13 snug

I need white and cream in a 13 very soon. where they at though besides ebay?
13.5 would be my ideal size, and I am 99% certain there has not been one made

I think my whites are the most comfy out of all my boost lol
They are.  Adidas secretly replaced the normal boost with compressed marshmallows per North West's request.

Haven't seen any restocks in a while now. Pretty sure people are just becoming more comfortable paying resale for them, as a restock seems highly unlikely at this point.
Adidas will restock them once they see enough people buying from resellers on ebay. They live for buyers remorse.

I want the city sock the most at this point. 
Just make sure you get the right size.   You don't want that stretched out sock look in the ankle area.

Oh yeah, the black and white pair glows in the dark.

Hey guys, just recently got into the ultra boost kick...last week a member posted that Amazon stocked the Mystery Grey UB's and it was direct from Amazon, not a third party seller. Got them in today and the sticker on the box showed a blue heel tab..should I worry or is that how the sticker on the box is? Shoes look fine..
Thats how it is mane, no worries. 

Normal for MG box. 

That is fine. Do you know what company the return address is? When I got my core blacks from Amazon, Rev Up Sports was the supplier. Would you happen to know who sent your MGs?

Just make sure you get the right size.   You don't want that stretched out sock look in the ankle area.
This black pair you posted is a collab with white mountaineering, looks to be a more rubbery material as opposed to PK...

Whats the resell price for Wood Wood? I want to pay resell and I just want to know whats a good price.

SNS are my UB grails but have to save up a bit first before paying resale. You guys think prices will go up or down a few months from now? Vowed to myself no more new kicks until this summer after I finish up uni. 

Whats the resell price for Wood Wood? I want to pay resell and I just want to know whats a good price.     
Womens pairs are going for around $300-$320 and mens are going for around $400 or less

Which pair are you looking for and size?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom