ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

There was a pic here a month back of a an Asian family with the mom buying up all these NMDs for his kid.

This ain't a new story. Asians fuel that Dog Eat Dog mentality. (Will I get banned for that analogy?)
Hey man, I'm asian and I can't even cop retail lol my parents couldn't give two ***** about dog eat dog either, my success is on my shoulders and mine alone.  Its the new mainland Chinese that are setting up US empires for their kids and grandkids that are driving up the yay area.

Lets just get back to shoes!

Last edited:
It's still funny to me how the UBs brought me out of shoetirement smh... Last pair I want are the chalks ahh lol
Same lol I just got selling almost all my SB Dunks from the 2000's, just have my DS Peewee's left.  Only found out about UBs after stumbling onto this thread late last year when looking for comfy boosts.

Same lol I just got selling almost all my SB Dunks from the 2000's, just have my DS Peewee's left.  Only found out about UBs after stumbling onto this thread late last year when looking for comfy boosts.
Where in the 831 you at bro

woodfield where I got mine. I work out this way though so it worked out. Haha. Clicks sometimes as well

Still havent been to clicks. Checked online a couple times but didnt see anything on their website. Heard theyre pretty clicky at clicks and hard to grab limited stuff.

Back
Top Bottom