ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mystery greys restocked here in Aus about 3 weeks ago.
Killing me watching you copping multiple pairs of the creams and nothing here!!
Game is real in the US [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Those were the days, a good 1/3 of my collection was had under retail...

edit - probly more like 2/3 when I think about it...

Yep, same here. I think out of the 15+ pairs, only ones I retailed on we're olives, navy's, whites, creams, and MG.

Need to find double and triple up UB's for $150 and below again.
I remember getting royals  from sweatshop for $124 shipped and being salty when others copped for $100 a week later.

Remember when most colorways were around $134 on ebay?

Creams when they were suppose F&F for retail...those were the good old days.

Yep, same here. I think out of the 15+ pairs, only ones I retailed on we're olives, navy's, whites, creams, and MG.
!5+
sick.gif

I was just talking about therapy being more expensive than the habit
laugh.gif

man i haven't been in this thread since the og's dropped. smh i got those for 140 when they were still new... now this place is like a madhouse lmao.  

I remember getting royals  from sweatshop for $124 shipped and being salty when others copped for $100 a week later.

Remember when most colorways were around $134 on ebay?

Creams when they were suppose F&F for retail...those were the good old days.

That sweatshop discount to bring it to $100 was sexy. And they sat for 4+ months.

Side by side. Forgot how nice the royals are. Haven't worn them yet. $100 purchase from sweatshop. Those were the days (literally 3-4 months ago but feels like 3-4 years)

I miss those times. 

We're in the thick of things now & the Boost storm shows no signs of stopping,

Last edited:

OK Noob here.... Talked to 3 different customers service reps till I got a supervisor who was able to give a better explanation. Not sure if this 100% correct, but this is what I got:

West Coast in-store orders are being cancelled because there currently is not stock for West Coasts stores due to them being in transit. This is an in store only release. After they arrive, tonight and tomorrow and accounted for in store inventory, You may visit stores 7 in CA that will have them or any champs to order and the it will attempt to fulfill your order from the store inventory. No warehouse inventory for the west coast. 

I would love to debunk this, so could anyone from the west coast confirm their in store order?

I didn't get all 7 stores, but 3 were LA, SF, SM. I think I heard Sacramento as well and one in SD. 

Again, this is only what I was told and it may not be true.
I just got off the phone with Champs CS and they verified that my two pairs that was ordered in store has been updated to SHIPPED and provided me tracking numbers for them. Shipping from ATL, GA. I'm from Sactown.

Fingers still crossed until I have them both in hand.

Back
Top Bottom