ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Champs said all that's left is a sz8, but they have another shipment comin in

o_o I need that size 8! But I'm definitely not driving an hour away just to have somebody purchase it while I'm on my way there lol

And damn, if Sacramento got theirs today, I wonder if SF will get it today and put it on the floor o_o

Last edited:
San Leandro phone has been busy for an hour. Figure by now even if they had them, they're gone.

whats the potential resell price of the highsnobiety because I dont think that will cop em online?

It's happening
Slick you really about to do this to me right now?
I just got the official cancelation email from Champs for my 8.5's so I dunno if I could handle this heartbreak lol I'd never make it in time in Friday afternoon traffic 
mean.gif

whats the potential resell price of the highsnobiety because I dont think that will cop em online?
My guess is that demand will be super low due to their similarity to Wool Greys. There will still be a bit of a premium due to collab hype. I think prices will settle around $250.

Who gon' plug me on that matches fashion code tryna cop them blk pure boosts and a saint laurent wallet lol

Sac Champe is cleaned out atm, will update later. But just for anyone in Sac who might care, Bibby is in town roamin the mall[emoji]128064[/emoji]

My guess is that demand will be super low due to their similarity to Wool Greys. There will still be a bit of a premium due to collab hype. I think prices will settle around $250.
$50 over retail? Doubt it its still a collab in limited numbers

Back
Top Bottom