ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alien.gif

Need an ADC restock,
Maybe tomorrow since its my birthday hahahah

You see that green thumps up icon; people click it if someone is helpful or they like someones' comment.

That gives people reps to give them a better reputation to make them feel better about themselves and once one person has enough reps he ascends to become a bear. When you are bear you run niketalk and get a portion of the profits.
I'll give you a rep so that you will become a bear.

Thrilled to walk into my local Champs (Arden) today to find the last pair of Cream's in my size 12!  FTL should have them tomorrow...
Arden FTL said they're getting some in tmrw?
@rayisherexd Did you try my link? 

https://farfetch.mention-me.com/m/ol/hqf-236b810682

So far I have 2 successful referrals, not sure if there's a limit but it says you can also enter my name at checkout to get the $50 for your first order too.

PM me and i'll give you my name and see if that works.

Think for Farfetch referrals it only lets 2 ppl eat per referral if that makes sense.

It says I only have 2 successful referrals and when I tried to use my voucher using a different email it gave me a "sorry its delayed and will be emailed blah blah blah" like how Matches did. 

So whoever ate off my referral share the love so others can eat too! (I know your names [emoji]128064[/emoji] lol)

Back
Top Bottom