ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chances FTL at Westfield in SF actually gets the shipment today? Not trynna go down there and catch an L
when i checked yesterday it seemed like the rest of the shipment should get in today... i'm going myself, so i'll try my best to post and keep ya updated. heading there around 1145

have you tried tweeting them for a free pair?
Haha i saw that, but no I haven't.  I don't want to step on Adidas' toes more than I already do with early sample pics that I openly release.  

I'm lucky enough to have connections for most colorways, but the creams I have to find myself.

Be careful with this, if a seller confirms then you hve to contact GOAT to cancel. I accidently placed an order for PB's and the seller confirmed literally the same time (guess he was looking at the app at the same time) and I wasnt able to cancel until I called.
Not presuming anything, however, isn't it a multi-step checkout/offer process?  You don't necessarily 'accidentally' hit a single BIN button, right?  I'd only assume it's to filter out impulse/non-serious buyers.  Not to mention we're talking about a (currently) buyer's market-level Cream, vs a PB. 

Pentagon city pg plaza and Montgomery suppose to get some today. Everything in bmore already gone lol
I called Montgomery and the guy told me it's sold out.  When did you check with them?  Did the guy tell you it's coming in today?

I called Montgomery and the guy told me it's sold out.  When did you check with them?  Did the guy tell you it's coming in today?
I just called the places that were on the launch locator list. Only place that wasn't sold out was mondawin they had 7.5 11 and 12 but that was almost an hour ago

Pentagon city pg plaza and Montgomery suppose to get some today. Everything in bmore already gone lol

Not aware of any DC Champs getting them, so I would give that one up.  FTL restocked a few places yesterday - Columbia being one.  Montgomery, Tysons, and Pentagon City are listed on the LaunchLocator for today.  And typing all that, calling does nothing.  I called all last week and Tuesday and got mis-info at every step.  You just have to show up.  If they got 'em, the boxes are being unpacked now - deliveries between 10-12, put out by 2pm.

Good luck, DC area has been a pain.

Not really feeling these sock lining ultraboost, anyone else agree or is it just me?
Like the sock liner actually. But those socks look like knee highs lol.Probably look a lot better with no shows.
I can get down with these.
I like these. Too bad the one time I tried the white NMDs on they felt like crap (kinda cheap feeling and the heel felt cardboardish and uncomfortable). Weird looking  fit,  too. Like too wide in comparison to the length. I'm going to give them another shot and try them on laced up properly next time so maybe they don't feel so loose width wise. That said, I'd like a PK maroon/burg pair. Kinda like the women's suede pair I believe with the maroon and gold "Legos"? That CW would get some serious use as an FSU fan.

Not presuming anything, however, isn't it a multi-step checkout/offer process?  You don't necessarily 'accidentally' hit a single BIN button, right?  I'd only assume it's to filter out impulse/non-serious buyers.  Not to mention we're talking about a (currently) buyer's market-level Cream, vs a PB. 
Yea if you have all your info filled in it just takes one button to buy

Dang, the new triple whites are looking pretty nice here. Was kinda hoping the gradient would ruin them for me so I could save some money but looks like I'm gonna need a pair of two of these...

Back
Top Bottom