ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me all my ultra boosts run the same size but read here that the sizing for creams may run slightly different. What is the general consensus: do the creams run smaller or bigger, if any? Thanks in advance.

For me all my ultra boosts run the same size but read here that the sizing for creams may run slightly different. What is the general consensus: do the creams run smaller or bigger, if any? Thanks in advance.
Bigger, but not enough for me to go a half size smaller.  If anything I believe they may run 1/4 size or less bigger than non wools. 

To me they fit a little bigger than my OGs and triple whites but better if that makes sense haha. Im a true 9 yet the other ubs i have fit more snug than the creams.

Went all around downtown Chicago looking for UBs in a 14 with no luck. I guess online or bust. Even ebay has like 10 size 14 UBs on the site. I guess I have to wait for an online restock because the stores have been a dud.

Apparently size 14's can only be found via ADC online releases. I have been looking all over for a pair of creams in the Bay Area, and have had the same luck as you. Ill keep you posted if I learn anything different.

on UB sizing, if the collar of the shoe is tight, will it stretch with wear over time to become snug?  or will it just stay tight?

on UB sizing, if the collar of the shoe is tight, will it stretch with wear over time to become snug?  or will it just stay tight?

I guess that all really depends on how hard and for how long you wear them. Ive been casually wearing 2 of my UBs, about 4x a week, and have not noticed them loosening up.

Immediately after I tell myself I'm going to cool it down on copping shoes after an expensive month. I proceed to beast over these MF'n Y-3 Pure Boosts. 
eek.gif

But we're not talking about the HS here. We talking about a Palace x UB photo shop.

Initial remark was that they were plain just as others said HS was plain. Regardless, that particular collab if created would sell out .

Triple whites came in from ADC -- my first pair of UB's and I gotta say these are really comfortable. Walking in them really feels cushioned and has a "bouncy" resistance to them.

I thought I was done with the shoe game addiction (Jordan's and Roshe's) but I think Adidas might've made me relapse with these UB's.

Back
Top Bottom