ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know how the Eqt 93/16 boost fit compared to UB?

I'm a 10.5 in the UB with wiggle room and wanted to know how the 93/16 fit...
I grabbed both pairs and went a full size down. The fit is perfect & a super nice shoe on feet. EQTs are known to run pretty big so compared to UBs its not similar at all, I would say go the full size down from your UB size but if you like your shoes roomier go the 1/2 size down

Last edited:
I ordered Y-3 Pure Boost ZG  (black) from Aspecto in the UK Monday afternoon, they were on my doorstep Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.

That was fast.  They were also on sale, but not at the LN-CC price.

I'm still waiting on my purple pair ordered back on 05/26 from another UK company.

LN-CC canceled my order and then restocked the next day.
mean.gif
and again the day after that
mad.gif

After seeing pics of the purps on feet, I will without a doubt do a custom whenever they arrive.

What up guys, J/w was S80372 only GS sizes? Havent been uptodate on Boost but man the Sea blues are fresh!!

I ordered Y-3 Pure Boost ZG  (black) from Aspecto in the UK Monday afternoon, they were on my doorstep Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.

I'm still waiting on my purple pair ordered back on 05/26 from another UK company.

mean.gif
mad.gif

After seeing pics of the purps on feet, I will without a doubt do a custom whenever they arrive.
on Aspecto they aren't on sale anymore.. or did you use a discount code?

need size 8.5

Last edited:

mean.gif
mad.gif

Damn that sucks, do you know why LN-CC cancelled the order?

Waiting for UPS to deliver my white og NMDs. Call me crazy but I'm actually thinking of making a swap for the Highsnobiety UB's.

Anyone know how the Eqt 93/16 boost fit compared to UB?

I'm a 10.5 in the UB with wiggle room and wanted to know how the 93/16 fit...
Go a .5sz down from your UB size, so a 10. What I've noticed is going a full size down from your UB size is a little too much in boost products that need down sizing, unless you are talking about Y-3 Boosts (most Y-3 anything fits big).

EQT 93/16 have insoles so they aren't like other down sizing needed boost products where people want to get the same snug feel compared to UBs because they don't have insoles (NMD PK knit, Y-3)

Waiting for UPS to deliver my white og NMDs. Call me crazy but I'm actually thinking of making a swap for the Highsnobiety UB's.
You're not crazy. It was easy for me to let go of my all white NMD PK. At the end of the day UBs > NMDs. only a marginal advantage on looks for NMDs over UBs, but I'll take the better comfort of UBs.

Swapping out more CWs of UBs, especially if you don't have that many, is a great thing. Plus you won't have to worry asking about stain removers since that White PK will see a stain faster than a Highsnob UB.

Last edited:
You're not crazy. It was easy for me to let go of my all white NMD PK. At the end of the day UBs > NMDs. only a marginal advantage on looks for NMDs over UBs, but I'll take the better comfort of UBs.

Swapping out more CWs of UBs, especially if you don't have that many, is a great thing. Plus you won't have to worry asking about stain removers since that White PK will see a stain faster than a Highsnob UB.

Lol you nailed it. I have the black ogs and Key City which I love but those white don't look as awesome from what I can see but I'll have too see them in person first. I already have the og whites and white multicolor UBs for the summer and they will already be hard to keep clean so yeah I might just do it depending on if I can find a trade and if I don't fall in love when I unbox them.

Go a .5sz down from your UB size, so a 10. What I've noticed is going a full size down from your UB size is a little too much in boost products that need down sizing, unless you are talking about Y-3 Boosts (most Y-3 anything fits big).

EQT 93/16 have insoles so they aren't like other down sizing needed boost products where people want to get the same snug feel compared to UBs because they don't have insoles (NMD PK knit, Y-3)

Thanks jpac1738...

I'm normally a 9.5 in most shoes and brands, however a 10.5 in UB...

Thanks jpac1738...

I'm normally a 9.5 in most shoes and brands, however a 10.5 in UB...
hmm weird. The good majority only sizes up .5. Perhaps you have a wider foot?

The toe box of the EQT is wider so you will have more room there if that is the reason you size up a whole size. The upper has less give than the PK on an UB so going for a 9.5 in EQT might be overkill.

Back
Top Bottom