ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys newbie here just got convinced to join the ub and copped the solar reds after seeing some of the mods done here !
Just curious where do u guys usually get those black flat laces like in the picture to replace that bright red ones? I'm currently in down under so if anyone knows any shops around or onlines for a good one

Also in some other pictures people painted the bright red heel plastic to black , like what kind of painting tools do you guys use to paint it ?
Cheers guys !
I think most used the black laces of their other UB's. Hard to find the right length.

Cageless sock UBs look to be dropping next/now. Hopefully after that Triple Blacks? Theres already TB samples on eBay for sale so hopefully that means they're imminent!

View media item 2059010
Sneakernews.com goes on to say "DON’T WORRY, THE ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST UNCAGED WILL BE A GENERAL RELEASE"

Boost for all guys!

Sorry if im reposting a story that has been post 2497 pages is hard to keep up with.

Sneakernews.com goes on to say "DON’T WORRY, THE ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST UNCAGED WILL BE A GENERAL RELEASE"

Boost for all guys!

Sorry if im reposting a story that has been post 2497 pages is hard to keep up with.
The NMD big release 3 months ago, was supposed to be a gr, they didn't stand for 15 minutes... Maybe the price point will make some people back out 

laugh.gif
 Wishful thinking. Hey, never know. They restocked the Creams after they were only supposed to be "Friends and Family" limited. 
ahah yea! gonna try to be optimistic. Do you remember if foot stores got them?? I remember having them in my cart on RRS and just didnt pull the trigger :((

Is anyone actually buying all these triple white 2.0s for $250+?? :lol: ebay is crazy with that resell price.

Will we eventually see price drops? I would hope so

Last edited:

Boost for all guys!

If these sell out on the release day ...

There is no hope for this earth anymore 
alien.gif

so that final pair from RRS actually showed up at my door ...

s/o to the NT fam who posted the link couple weeks ago  
nthat.gif

Definitely not used to seeing VOLT on a pair of UBs 

not really a sneaker customizer by any stretch of the imagination but I saw that pic of the uncaged 2.0 I posted and I figured I'd give it a try on a pair I had lying around.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get the laces but here's a pic.

View media item 2059105

Last edited:

Saw these on reddit. Custom Triple White 2.0s. Looks kinda fresh - kinda like the All White Hardens or All White DLillard2s. 
fresh af.

he got rid of those wavy lines too.

lace job looks difficult as well, but definitely smooth looking joint.

not really a sneaker customizer by any stretch of the imagination but I saw that pic of the uncaged 2.0 I posted and I figured I'd give it a try on a pair I had lying around.

Good job bro. It's nicely done.

My feedback (if you care) would be to spread out the laces a little more,

as they look too bunched up just from this picture.

Just my two cents.

Good job bro. It's nicely done.

My feedback (if you care) would be to spread out the laces a little more,

as they look too bunched up just from this picture.

Just my two cents.
thanks.

yea i agree. its a bit tricky. i was playing around with them and got a little frustrated so just left them like that for now. im not sure if i wanna go the yeezy lace route, i think these will be fine when i get them right.

i was pretty happy how they came out so i just threw the laces in just to get it complete. i was worried about the cutting process because 1- i never done it before and 2- if you cut to close to the boost you get like a gap between the boost and the knit

Can I still find creams for 250 or less? Found one for 280 including international shipping it'll be around $320. Can't decide if I should do it

Looking for size 8.5 btw

Last edited:

Can I still find creams for 250 or less? Found one for 280 including international shipping it'll be around $320. Can't decide if I should do it

Looking for size 8.5 btw
Prices for Creams went up after a few weeks of the restock. I passed on a chance to double up for 230 from GOAT. Well if you're good with $320 then pull the trigger otherwise look from your local FB groups.

Looking for size 8.5 btw

Lol good luck with that...... Those prices are very few and far in between now

laugh.gif
 i'm glad that i paid $250 resale for a pair of creams right when the prices started to climb.

Looking for size 8.5 btw

It's possible, but you've gotta be looking diligently and have a little luck. Market value is definitely >$300 now. Deals are still be made though.

:lol:  i'm glad that i paid $250 resale for a pair of creams right when the prices started to climb.

Glad I was able to double up at retail[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] , found the 1st pair for 220

Last edited:
Apologies if asked already but if I wear USA sz 10 in mesh Nmd , 9.5 in pk Nmd, what size should I get in y3 zg knit boost?

It's possible, but you've gotta be looking diligently and have a little luck. Market value is definitely >$300 now. Deals are still be made though.

market value for cream UB is not north of 300. prices of pairs that are selling is still around 250-285

just because people are setting their prices high, doesnt mean they are selling.

just like 3M listed prices are skyrocketing. but that doesnt mean they're selling. one guy has pairs for 450-490

the other dude raised his listing price from 409 to 429 for no apparent reason. :smh:

those pairs will never sell at those prices

well...never say never. theres a fool born every day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom