ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rep'd but lowkey hella jealous..
laugh.gif
That is the last collab I'm looking to complete my UB collection. But enjoy man!! Post some pics when you get them.
these will be my first UB collab hehe. i'm excited. and i'll try posting some nice pics when they arrive.

There is almost always a huge difference between how much you think people notice and care about you & how much they actually do.
you learn to realize that nobody gives a sht. Unless you're in like high school or something.

it feels wrong to pay retail for a beat pair. i've done it once, i regretted it, and i vowed to never do it again.

Yea maybe for a 100 but I think I'll pass. Sucks the ULTRA BOOST hype hasn't come down yet , I just want to walk in local mall and buy lol

Was able to cop silvers at below retail in a size 12 (usually 13), and honestly I really like the super snug fit and my toes aren't poking through (they did on my white 1.0 12.5s). Got me questioning my size choices... almost wish I went 12 on my creams

After 30 seconds, it said release no longer available for SF. LMAO. Weird way to take a loss on a shoe I didn't really want. Was going to use as tradebait for OG NMD's. 

WTF. is anyone else's app still saying "Checking availability"?? I realize that everyone is saying it's done, but i'm still stuck on this f*ucking screen

LOL.... quick L. Resale is going to be outrageous on these. Saturday release on ADC is going to be the same.

Last edited:
My app froze at 8 seconds and then the screen popped up saying that the pieces of **** were already sold out and then the "checking availability" screen popped back up again. Is this a lost cause?

Back
Top Bottom