ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FTL just gave me a blank page when I tried to add to cart on my laptop. It worked on my iPad, but by then they were out of 14s. Oh well.

My honest opinion on the Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged LTD (not like it matter to some of you fashion/snearkerhead experts)

Judging from the pictures online, I honestly thought the shoes look decent (beside the inner toe part where the 3 strips are) other than that from looking at the pictures online I was somewhat interested in the shoes.

I got my pair (uncaged, white) in from ADC yesterday.

Holding the shoes in Hand, these look like Yeezy X Adidas soccer X Adidas running collabo.  SMDH.

If FUGLY was a word it would best describe these shoes. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  I will definitely return these Yeezy X Adidas Soccer X Adidas Running back to Adidas.

im so washed...cant even cart, need a 10.5
mean.gif

So sizes on my laptop are showing, in my phone there are just a few of them, thinking about droping it , way to hard ... 

Going to my local footlocker later to see if they still have these. Dropped yesterday in store according to the launch locator.

wait, so nobody copped? I thought these would at least be like the uncaged. You guys should trying going to your mall, pretty sure alot of in stores got them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom