ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
100% legit

I would not say 100% at all. There have been some in here that have gotten yanked around and played with by Saints. They seem to not actually have the shoe they are selling sometimes.

Last edited:
I am having the worse luck with these UK vendors man!  Start Fitness sent me an email this morning saying they couldn't complete my order until I e-mailed them an authorization code from my bank.  My bank says they are full of it and they don't need an authorization code and that they already took the money out.  I emailed them back letting them know what the bank said about 2hrs ago and nothing.  

I went to read their twitter account and it seems like they have horrible customer service, I am this close to calling my bank back and having them refund the money.  I don't have time to go back and forth with Start fitness for weeks waiting on a refund or my order being in limbo.  Has anyone else had this problem with them?

I am having the worse luck with these UK vendors man!  Start Fitness sent me an email this morning saying they couldn't complete my order until I e-mailed them an authorization code from my bank.  My bank says they are full of it and they don't need an authorization code and that they already took the money out.  I emailed them back letting them know what the bank said about 2hrs ago and nothing.  

I went to read their twitter account and it seems like they have horrible customer service, I am this close to calling my bank back and having them refund the money.  I don't have time to go back and forth with Start fitness for weeks waiting on a refund or my order being in limbo.  Has anyone else had this problem with them?
Start Fitness ships every one of my order the same day. Maybe you should pay with Paypal. 
posting a photo with no details on where that picture is taken, what store has them sitting on the shelf, and what sizes are available is basically posting a useless photo. It's not helping anybody. And if he's not trying to help anybody with info, then what's the point of posting?

Start Fitness ships every one of my order the same day. Maybe you should pay with Paypal. 
Yea, nah not at this point they have some of my money already.  And even if I wanted to I can't because they haven't responded yet.  Also that doesn't change the fact that they took the money but they are asking for authorization. 

Yea, nah not at this point they have some of my money already.  And even if I wanted to I can't because they haven't responded yet.  Also that doesn't change the fact that they took the money but they are asking for authorization. 
Why don't you just tell Start Fitness that your bank isn't requiring a code? Seems like you could solve this by maybe talking to the vendor instead of jumping straight to fraud claims and chargebacks.

Why don't you just tell Start Fitness that your bank isn't requiring a code? Seems like you could solve this by maybe talking to the vendor instead of jumping straight to fraud claims and chargebacks.
I see I am not going to get much help here this AM lol.  I already said I EMAILED THEM BACK stating just that.  I am more so worried because they took the funds already and they sent me an email saying they can't process the order.  Was just asking in the first post has this happened to anyone else.  So to make this easy and clear if this hasn't happened to you and if you don't have any real insight please feel free to skip over my post.  Thanks!

I see I am not going to get much help here this AM lol.  I already said I EMAILED THEM BACK stating just that.  I am more so worried because they took the funds already and they sent me an email saying they can't process the order.  Was just asking in the first post has this happened to anyone else.  So to make this easy and clear if this hasn't happened to you and if you don't have any real insight please feel free to skip over my post.  Thanks!
It's been 2 hours...relax. Good luck man. Either way you'll get the product or the money back.

It's been 2 hours...relax. Good luck man. Either way you'll get the product or the money back.
I guess you missed my last post, I really just wanted to know if anybody else has had this problem.  If you didn't thats fine MOVE ON, no need to post relax as that is not answering the question.  

I really don't get it......

I guess you missed my last post, I really just wanted to know if anybody else has had this problem.  If you didn't thats fine MOVE ON, no need to post relax as that is not answering the question.  

I really don't get it......
Here's what's to get. You MIGHT have an issue, but you immediately jumped to them taking "weeks" to sort it out, and you're talking about reversing the charges because they haven't replied to you in 2 hours. That's what I'm saying. But I haven't had your issue so I will "MOVE ON."

Here's what's to get. You MIGHT have an issue, but you immediately jumped to them taking "weeks" to sort it out, and you're talking about reversing the charges because they haven't replied to you in 2 hours. That's what I'm saying. But I haven't had your issue so I will "MOVE ON."
Okay guy

No filter? It looks like you are using a 'blurry' filter
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom