ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just walked into a store in the bayfair mall and they had WGs. They had 1pair of 8s left. Owner said they got them in within the last week

Don't know how some of you can rock boosts without insoles. Tried that with a pair of UB's and my feet were killing me. Never again!

Don't know how some of you can rock boosts without insoles. Tried that with a pair of UB's and my feet were killing me. Never again!

Interesting it caused you pain. the original pure boosts and primeknit boost had no insole. I pretty much wear my primeknit boost daily as beaters bc they're comfortable and easier to slide in and out of than the ultra boosta

Just walked into a store in the bayfair mall and they had WGs. They had 1pair of 8s left. Owner said they got them in within the last week
Which store? I hate going into Bay Fair because it's such a shoe head heavy mall / ghetto mall that whenever I ask the manager/workers at FTL anything, they look/sound like they BS'ing/backdooring all their heat.

#teaminsoles all day. I just don't like the feeling of the webbing and as I've said before, my feet don't sweat much so I can feel my sock move around as the day goes on.

Interesting it caused you pain. the original pure boosts and primeknit boost had no insole. I pretty much wear my primeknit boost daily as beaters bc they're comfortable and easier to slide in and out of than the ultra boosta

Man I had those joints on for about an hour and my feet were done lol

i got a pair of yeezys and never came back in here :lol:

last time i was here i wanted the creams really bad and everyone was waiting on a restock did they ever restock and did a better CW ever come out? :lol:

Last edited:
i got a pair of yeezys and never came back in here
laugh.gif

last time i was here i wanted the creams really bad and everyone was waiting on a restock did they ever restock and did a better CW ever come out?
laugh.gif
Why didn't you come back in here after you got a pair of Yeezys? I own both and my UBs are way more comfortable. Plus, can't be wearing Yeezys everyday!

i got a pair of yeezys and never came back in here :lol:

last time i was here i wanted the creams really bad and everyone was waiting on a restock did they ever restock and did a better CW ever come out? :lol:

Why didn't you come back in here after you got a pair of Yeezys? I own both and my UBs are way more comfortable. Plus, can't be wearing Yeezys everyday!

because i was over wanting ultraboosts at that point :lol: i still want the creams tho not really any new color ways im feeling :frown:

Which store? I hate going into Bay Fair because it's such a shoe head heavy mall / ghetto mall that whenever I ask the manager/workers at FTL anything, they look/sound like they BS'ing/backdooring all their heat.
Georgio's I think it's called.

i got a pair of yeezys and never came back in here
laugh.gif

last time i was here i wanted the creams really bad and everyone was waiting on a restock did they ever restock and did a better CW ever come out?
laugh.gif
I can still remember your avy. 
laugh.gif
 Yeah they did restock which caused a dip on the price then price went up again.

UB def not GOAT. They're the only shoe that causes me pain after 5+ hours of wearing. Don't get me wrong it's a great shoe I own three pairs. But I don't get people who view it as the be all and end all of sneakers and sell their entire collection to cop every cw UB.

[/quote]

Was literally about to say 98% of this. I got a pair of PB 350s and fell in love with the comfort. From then on I've been trying to snag/win the lottery of fudgery that is manually copping a pair of Yeezys and have taken multiple Ls.

Came across the ultra boost and had been hesitating on diving in(should have pulled the trigger on a pair of SNS back when they were going for $360), but I just got the gold medals in and my feet are in freakin heaven son.

I've got wide feet, so the Yeezys naturally feel great with the freedom they give my wide *** feet. But, with the minimal support in the upper part of the shoe, they've always felt a little too loose. However these UBs(caged) are waaaay better IMO.

Last edited:
Anyone help me size correctly for my first pair of NMD's?  I'm an 8.5 in the 2.0 UB model

I've done minimal research and lowest for OG (blk/purple) is $260 off ebay 3 months ago. I stopped there. Time is precious.

Back
Top Bottom