ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

so youd say on pure boosts to go down .5 from your UB sizing like primeknit nmds? trying to buy the y-3 pure boosts but still unsure on sizing. i dont want any heel slippage 
These Pureboosts fit TTS for sure.  If anything, size up .5

For comparison's sake:

I'm a 13 (Creams) or 14 (everything else) in UB's, 13 in PK NMDs and 14 in mesh NMDs.  Size 13 in the Livestocks is snug for sure, but with the insole out they fit just fine.

Last edited:
Hey question. I don't wear UBs and I bought my first pair. Silver medals. I got a 9.5 because I wear a 9.5 in Kobes 8-11's l. Am I good?

Hey question. I don't wear UBs and I bought my first pair. Silver medals. I got a 9.5 because I wear a 9.5 in Kobes 8-11's l. Am I good?
I wear the same size in Kobes and UBs, though the UBs have a much tighter fit on the top of the foot.  It bothers some people more than others, but you should be OK.

yes u are...i wear kobe sz 10 and bought ub silver sz 10 ( its a bit snug but still ok)

Yeah you should be good with the 9.5. Good choice going with the Silver Medals as your first UB. They are a dope colorway. Prepare yourself to be hooked on UB once you try them on for the first time.

Only joined recently, but I don't see much love on NT for the pure boost zg. Very underrated shoe!
The Y-3 PB ZG has received a good amount of love, but the regular adidas hasn't received nearly as much. I personally like the shoe, but will admit it relies more heavily on the colorway than some silhouettes to really be appealing. The same could be argued for UBs (a certain knit is obviously quite polarizing), but they are overall a generally more appealing shoe to most.

Anyone else get canceled by Barneys?  I ordered two pairs, one black and one red. Both just got canceled.  Didn't say there was a limit, and I am hoping I didn't get canceled for buying two. I really only wanted the red.  

Anyone else get canceled by Barneys?  I ordered two pairs, one black and one red. Both just got canceled.  Didn't say there was a limit, and I am hoping I didn't get canceled for buying two. I really only wanted the red.  
they probably sold out of your sizes.

The Y-3 PB ZG has received a good amount of love, but the regular adidas hasn't received nearly as much. I personally like the shoe, but will admit it relies more heavily on the colorway than some silhouettes to really be appealing. The same could be argued for UBs (a certain knit is obviously quite polarizing), but they are overall a generally more appealing shoe to most.
yeah, I have a black/red pure boost zg prime, some ultra boosts, and a few nmds. I prefer the pure boost zg over all my nmds (mesh and pk). Not as snug as the ultra boost so a great shoe to walk around town and mooch in

Back
Top Bottom