ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Full size run of the ultra boost grey/onyx colorway at the adidas store in the Newport mall in downtown jersey city if anyone is looking for a pair

Definitely not paying resale for the RC before they drop but will highly consider it if/when I strike out. But with that said as much as I really love the RC, if resell prices start out too outlandishly high I'll likely just pass and move on to the next.

dont pay resale before a drop even occurs. at least give yourself a chance
mean.gif
Don't pay resell period.

Ugh...what happening to me I think I am starting to really like the 3.0's lol. Those oreos/static looking ones, the olives and the ones above look pretty nice

Are the PureBOOST X Trainers definitely 100% a women's shoe? 

Cause goddang the RC versions look dope as heck.

Are the PureBOOST X Trainers definitely 100% a women's shoe? 

Cause goddang the RC versions look dope as heck.
Yeah they are definitely women's. They have a floating arch supposedly made for a woman's foot.

Honestly though I don't really care that they are made for women's and will be going for them regardless. They are too much heat to pass on.

By the way, the Dark Greys we got from RRS are definitely the Mystery Grey 2.0s, which I'm very happy about since I passed on the MG 1.0.

I was getting annoyed when people were saying this earlier, but I unboxed and wore mine yesterday for the first time and on foot they are fire. I was worried about the vastly lighter shade of gray on the toe but they look great, especially with shorts which other than my wool grays I've had a had a hard time finding a good shorts shoe. I 100% don't think they will ever be as hyped as 1.0 MGs but for those on the fence you should scoop.

Back
Top Bottom