ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put 500 into MR lol I'm glad GOAT does something like this. Better then that measly $25 coupon from Stockx and their rising selling fees 
mean.gif

I'm guessing the people who regularly purchase/sell on GOAT get more tickets? I've never bought shoes from them and they didn't approve me as a seller (even after emailing them).

Yeah how do people get more than 100 tickets? I've never purchased or sold on GOAT before, but I've had the app since forever.
Click on the box where it shows your tickets used.

90 for Seller Appreciation (never got approved)

100 for Black Friday 2015 (didn't participate)

100 for Goat Member

Short answer, I have no idea.

ohwell.gif
 They ain't bout to sit here in America. Folks buying out colors like Onyx and Olive restock after restock.

I don't know. 1.0 knit. Special box (for some). I think these will be limited. 
Onyx sittin here in Houston. I've seen them at every champs and they had a whole row full of them at the Adidas store. Same with both of the white 3m's, caged and uncaged. But yeah triple black will sell out lol

Random question but I'm gonna be in Iceland for a couple days for work. Haha any idea of some shops that might stock some boost?

Onyx sittin here in Houston. I've seen them at every champs and they had a whole row full of them at the Adidas store. Same with both of the white 3m's, caged and uncaged. But yeah triple black will sell out lol

Damn I tried copping the Onyx and Olive today online. Not a damn chance bc of bots. I doubt my local Champs has them either...

Random question but I'm gonna be in Iceland for a couple days for work. Haha any idea of some shops that might stock some boost?
Smaraland mall probably your best bet. there's also sports direct Iceland that carries Boost products so check them out too.

Back
Top Bottom