ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's 11 colors but duplicates for men and women. Out of the 11 releasing tomorrow grey/silver is still the cleanest to me and I don't think I'll be going for them. There are much better colorways coming later that I'd rather spend the money on.

It's 11 colors but duplicates for men and women. Out of the 11 releasing tomorrow grey/silver is still the cleanest to me and I don't think I'll be going for them. There are much better colorways coming later that I'd rather spend the money on.
Grey's stretch mark pattern is very visible. Navy is the least conspicuous in terms of pattern.

I have a size 11 TB Uncaged in my cart on Eastbay. Can give it away if someone can tell me how to do it.

Grey's stretch mark pattern is very visible. Navy is the least conspicuous in terms of pattern.

Yeah but I don't mind the pattern. I've just never been a fan of navy shoes. Every time I see a pair of navy shoes it makes me think of the NB 2 for $89.98 pair that everybody wore in middle school [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just to add to the RC UB sizing questions (know this has been beaten to sh*t, but I still see people asking):

I wear 10.5 in all my UBs (1.0 and 2.0, 1.0 is a little more snug but I like it that way). Got my RCs, and they EASILY run .5 size bigger. I could probably even go down a full size. Thankfully I have another size 10 on the way, but I'll need to try to find a size swap for these 10.5 (crazy amount of room at the front). 

Yes this. I'm TTS 11 and wear an 11 in 1.0 and 2.0 knit. RC, I have an 11 and a 10.5, and both have room. Probably could have gone 10 and still been good.

Good to know, sounds like a full size down is totally do-able then, especially if you wear with out insoles

any word on when the 3.0 tan is dropping? doesn't look like that's part of the drop tomorrow
Neither any of the greens. They look so fine 

Regarding the NAKED UB , well only thing I can say is that I don't mess with them but oh lord how thing can look so so so good with 1.0 pattern, it's just unbelievable 

I'd agree with both of your quoted opinions. Haven't tried a full size down on the RCs but I'd guess its do-able

I'm glad, I think I might go down a full size.
Missed on retail, tts is 13, don't see (never saw) any 12.5 and 12 is looking less expensive resell wise

Naked Consortium UB's look good.  Will be interesting if sizing is similar to the WW women's model.

Back
Top Bottom