ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn after I read this I just checked the GOAT prices for TW 2.0 and I was really surprised at how high they are. Considering all of the hate gradients got I wouldn't think they would resell for those high prices. Glad I doubled up when I did.
Yeah, I saw one TW2.0 shipping from Israel being sold for 169 USD but 35 dollar shipping. Rather buy TW 3.0 from an official retailer and send it to my brother than do that. Also, UBs are so cheap in USD. Most UBs here would be roughly 160 to 180 euros.

Snagged Core Blacks in a 5.5 and 6 for my lady with ease.

Want the greys for myself, but Space Jams this weekend make it a no go. 
frown.gif

Good thing the grey pair isnt as dark as the wool greys or id be all over it. Only pair worth grabbing to me are the all over navys cause it reminds me of the 1.0 . Never liked the gradient navys.
Hope everyone gets what they want.

Sweatshop been trash and I have been saying it for a couple of months now.  They will never get anymore of my money

tell them the real reason why they are trash to you though. Wasn't it a damaged box? Or was it wrong size?

10+ orders from me and its the best place I've ever ordered from, hands down.

Last edited:
sucks it was 1 per order since both me and my girl wanted the mens burgundy but i grabbed her a 7.5 mens aye 

My dumb *** lives in the city and still can't get the avenues right :rofl:

Got there 10 minutes too late for that random RC drop but copped burgundy to not walk out empty handed. Especially after sweatshop cancelled my CBs.

The PK on these are much more comfortable and a definite half size down from your usual UB size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom