ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fasho. I'm just waiting for the Olives since they're the only 3.0s that interest me so far.

@DesD1  Same, except for the parleys.
I hope that everything fits TTS now on and we don't have to discuss it over and over again with those 3.0s as well 

Not sure if my order is going to be cancelled, but I happened to be looking at prices "in cart" of a few sale items on Finishline - when lo and behold - a triple black I had carted way back at release magically appeared in my cart. I checked out completely and received confirmation on the pair. 

If you had a pair carted and never got to check out - I would go back and see if it's still there. YMMV, but I'll be holding my breath on this until it shows up on my doorstep.

Not sure if my order is going to be cancelled, but I happened to be looking at prices "in cart" of a few sale items on Finishline - when lo and behold - a triple black I had carted way back at release magically appeared in my cart. I checked out completely and received confirmation on the pair. 

If you had a pair carted and never got to check out - I would go back and see if it's still there. YMMV, but I'll be holding my breath on this until it shows up on my doorstep.
congrats dude! hopefully it goes through 

View media item 2262973

Damn dude!! Good luck

Were hoping to get a feel on the foot for the CB 3.0 released today at my local adidas store, went there at 1pm, all sold out already for men sizes, long lines since the morning they said. Lol.

There are only women sizes left. Well at least i got a pair for my mum's xmas present..

Last edited:
shout out to @vinotwofour for the post about the duffle from xhibition. My pants and bag just came in. I thought the duffle was gunna be suede like what RC sells on their site but its a mesh material. Its definitely a sturdy/durable bag, not some cheap free thing they decided to give away. Im curious why xhibition did this rather than give them away with the shoes like cncpts did.

The pants I bought in order to get the bag arnt bad, but I already knew they were overpriced.

Oh yeah, they included a note/card that I won tickets to the Bengals/Browns game...last sunday
laugh.gif
ive been wanting this gym bag! any idea they still have bags available? Thanks in advance 

TB UB sizing same as all? .5 size up frm TTS? Tried searchn but cant find anything besides talk about 3.0s and RCs
I went half a size up from TTS for my TB 1.0 and they fit perfect. I usually go TTS for UB but for CB 1.0 and TB 1.0 I go half a size up.

Last edited:
ive been wanting this gym bag! any idea they still have bags available? Thanks in advance 

As of tuesday they did, I messaged them and they told me to put in a note in my purchase saying that i wanted a gym bag. 

there ya go!! worth a shot to email them or send them a DM on IG asking about it first. Again, youd need to purchase at least $75 in Adi x RC clothing.

I'm from Denmark.. I have to pay 25% in VAT, and then 19% in taxes.. I live in Denmark, here it's impossible to buy things outside from EU, extra costs like this are just normal here.. First and last time i buy outside from EU, haha! 

Back
Top Bottom