ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nthat.gif

Pre-Order Up! BNTL

No need for vague messaging.  Just here to help!

http://www.barneys.com/product/y-3-pure-boost-primeknit-sneakers-504977832.html

EDIT: don't forget to use ebates or mrrebates for 6% cash back
These will be difficult to land once they release.  This isn't bad at all.  Worth it IMO.

I've been guilty of not liking something and then end up liking them once i see "real" pics (3M and Creams).

But i can say every pair that was just posted for 2017 will be passed on by me.

I've been guilty as well, I'll wait for in hand photos and on feet shots before I decide. That's not even the real heat dropping anyways. Wait until the collabs and stuff.

I've been guilty as well, I'll wait for in hand photos and on feet shots before I decide. That's not even the real heat dropping anyways. Wait until the collabs and stuff.

Yeah, i call all of the the scraps.

Just give me the turkey and ham and stuffing. I don't need anything else.

remember, Y-3 fits huge people. You can safely go at least .5 down. I wear my TTS pair, but i had to put in two insoles to make them work.

They won't be found cheaper come release time.  Especially with $19 ebates cash back.

damn! I forgot about ebates. I give aways hundreds because i can't ever remember to use ebates. I wish i could purchase something through ebates that would automatically trigger anytime i visit a website to purchase something.

Not sure if this was posted yet, but Champs has moved their in-store and online release for these Olive 3.0s

Last edited:
Does anyone know where/how to cop RCs in EU? I have to pay duty ordering overseas and people charge rape in EU :frown: So sad they didn't drop in EU. Def my top UB

Back
Top Bottom