ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who has the militarys/trace cargos find that the lace seems longer and extremely easy to undo itself?

I personally went with the pink laces....makes the shoe come together with the pink tabs.
Starting to feel my trails more and more … wearing these since 2 days! Kept the blue laces, the blue-salmon is just to wild for me.

Glad i went true to size, some recommended sizing 0.5 (or even a whole size?!?!?) down, had a pair to try on too, but my toes touched the toe box with thicker winter socks.

Im starting to feel the trails a lot too, might cop them. Just need some good winter boost shoes for the snow and ****

I'd pick them up quick at 300 or less! I'll keep my eyes open.
most are going for 320-380 range seen half/bigger sizes go for more

anything lower would be a good deal. they are so dope & worth it imo, if you find a pair for slightly over your max i would consider it... one of my favs of 2016 easily

if they never restock... well you know how that goes lol

i wasnt able to cop my 11.5 on rd so instead i took the bae size flipped it & bought an international pair for $30 less

waited 3 weeks(shipping was crazy slow right before holidays) and got my tb for under retail.

Last edited:

im thinking of copping too for the same reason. seen prices pretty much retail?
Pretty much, slightly over on GOAT I think when I was looking yesterday. Might even find a pair for retail if you look hard.

I'm trying to chill but since they kinda add something really different to the collection and serve a purpose I might just do it. I hear theyre really comfortable

Pretty much, slightly over on GOAT I think when I was looking yesterday. Might even find a pair for retail if you look hard.

I'm trying to chill but since they kinda add something really different to the collection and serve a purpose I might just do it. I hear theyre really comfortable

Oh yeah they're definitely comfortable and I went .5 size down. We don't get snow here in LA but it does come in handy on those rare rainy days. They're a unique pair and easy to rock so no problem on throwing these into my rotation.

Last edited:

in the same boat with trying to chill, i really like them on the other hand
laugh.gif

These are out there too

ADIDAS MEN PORSCHE DESIGN SPORT BY ADIDAS PDS TUNED ULTRA BOOST AQ1594
View media item 2288364

Been quietly searching this particular style past few weeks across Europe and just driving me bonkers. All small sizes or just one full size above my US 10.5. Anyone in the know, please pm me the lead. Greatly appreciated.

http://hypebeast.com/2017/1/adidas-consortium-sneaker-exchange

The collabs are coming fast and strong. Could either look at it like a wave of L's coming, or that many more chances to cop some hopefully unique designs

This article is actually very telling. Any newb that asks where some hype will release, link to this article and say "there's 84 Adidas Consortium accts worldwide. Good luck".

Not totally sure, he works in rhe apparel industry and said they were sold out most places but said he had a plug help him out... got me 2 pair though!

He did say one shop wanted $600 usd for a pair... crazy

I honestly can not believe how many "what should I wear with X shoe" posts I read now. People really cant dress themselves anymore? Its not hard to wear these colors people are even asking about.

Back
Top Bottom