ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

don't know why anyone would lurk here. we're all boring as **** bar the very occasional link haha
How you know you join past the creams restock, the matches frenzy, the jpac battles ... 
roll.gif

Use is the cause. Just plain wearing them is what causes it. Combination of the protective layer wearing down and contact with the elements.
I just say this because my Wool's yellowed after one wear in one spot. They look DS aside from that spot.

Last edited:

How you know you join past the creams restock, the matches frenzy, the jpac battles ... 
roll.gif
I may not contribute all the time but I love the pettiness!
happy.gif

Just for lurkers looking for deals, last one that I remember was royals on sweatshop. That's one in several months, pretty bad return no?

Now if they want 2.0 hating and JPAC vs the world free for alls, this is def the place!

have u guys tried magic eraser on ur boost? 
Makes it much much worse. Magic eraser basically shreds the boost and eventually the area that's been scrubbed w/ magic eraser yellows way faster, I've seen pics where it made the boost an almost reddish/brown color.

The main issue is the absorptive nature of boost, magic eraser makes the boost absorb even more dirt.

Last edited:
my creams had boost yellowing in an abnormal spot after a wear or 2. Wasn't dirt or anything. Almost like I spilled sauce on it and let it stain... but I didn't. 

Man I had to come really close to my screen to notice anything D: 
ya I know doesn't show up well in pics but does in sunny natural light. I just don't think theres a definitive answer because its only one spot like the boost didn't get coated entirely during production. Otherwise they look DS. 

When we're talking about yellowing, you all mean the boost on bottom of the shoe exposed by the outsole right?

All I know is that I only use baby wipes on my boost to get the dirt off. It doesn't make the yellowing worse but it doesn't remove it, just the superficial dirt.

my creams had boost yellowing in an abnormal spot after a wear or 2. Wasn't dirt or anything. Almost like I spilled sauce on it and let it stain... but I didn't. 
This seems like a sad story, were you sad writing this bro ? I feel like sadness 

I feel you ... 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom