ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that honestly looks like just a concept or a customized GR whites 1.0. Because otherwise, thats a pretty lazy "colorway" for adidas to push out. Not to mention, 1.0 knit is pretty much dead

Please refresh my mind; i don't recall new Y3 ZG Pureboost CW/releases since the initial introduction of the silhouette last Spring/Summer (black, black/white, and purple/lime green CW).
Both well under retail. Not knit but the jerry Lorenzo hype didn't effect these in one bit. I think there will be an uptick in interest in the new Y-3s but once that fades they'll be on discount at the end of the season like most Y-3 does.
View media item 2308446View media item 2308447

If anyone in New York is looking for the new pure boost , they are sitting at the adidas store in manhattan at broadway and Houston. Just copped the black white pair and seemed like there is a full size run in both colors

Anyone looking for CNY Size 10 decent price? PM me for info, only replying to those who i recognize/regulars. 

Last edited:
niiice. how do they fit compared to UB's or NMD's? Really want a pair!

The fit is snug and true to size, however they are very comfortable -- the boost is very much softer on press compared to ultra boosts and NMD.

The toe box and lateral side of the shoe is PK, but the medial is made of suede and the tongue is mesh. It also has an Ortholite performance insole.

I would recommend going 0.5 size up should anyone decide to cop.

Last edited:
The fit is snug and true to size, however they are very comfortable -- the boost is very much softer on press compared to ultra boosts and NMD.

The toe box and lateral side of the shoe is PK, but the medial is made of suede and the tongue is mesh. It also has an Ortholite performance insole.

I would recommend going 0.5 size up should anyone decide to cop.
snap some on feets

So I went and bought a lot of angelus paints and watched a bunch of Youtube videos... 

Decided to Paint the Boost on my very 1st pair of Adidas Boost (Energy Boost Reveal) to be exact. Was thinking of going Black but I had red also so had to spice it up. 

1st. I did tape off the shoe but apparently I had sucky tape so yeah these are not Perfect at all, luckily these are my beaters. 

Before: 

After:

Back
Top Bottom