ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I hear y'all on those Wool Core Blacks

Just got me in a frenzy because they're the same level of nice as the regular CB 1.0 but still different at the same time and I'd never ever seen a pair in my size in the wild until today :lol:

Bro, I don't think you even paid $500 for 3M's. Most I'd pay for the wool black is $300.

Last edited:
That rule still in effect or nah???

I got in trouble for that B4

No. If they are doing it it's rare these days. You legit have dudes posting 10 pairs that legit are keeping for themselves. I hated that rule.

It makes some sense. If you got more than 3 pairs of the same shoes what is the need to post so many? One or two is enough to show the details of the shoes.

Found some Core Black Wools in my size on GOAT for $500. Tryna decide if it's worth it

Never seen these on the secondary market so I don't know how to gauge the price.

Anyone who's seen or has a pair with any input? 

Don't do it, I have them. They're nice but nothing special.

Yeah I hear y'all on those Wool Core Blacks

Just got me in a frenzy because they're the same level of nice as the regular CB 1.0 but still different at the same time and I'd never ever seen a pair in my size in the wild until today :lol:

If I have seen them I wouldn't even notice.

Trolling or serious? I don't see it.

That's what everyone said when the first nmd popped up in the confirmed app. "Lego trash that will sit" was the overwhelming negative commentary. And now...

It's got a Smooth silhouette, nice materials, interesting colors, a lot of boost ---- why wouldn't these do well (and concurrently halo the entire eqt line)?

That's what everyone said when the first nmd popped up in the confirmed app. "Lego trash that will sit" was the overwhelming negative commentary. And now...

It's got a Smooth silhouette, nice materials, interesting colors, a lot of boost ---- why wouldn't these do well (and concurrently halo the entire eqt line)?
But NMDs do sit 

Fair. NMD's were fire at first sight with me, so when they took off It didn't really surprise me. Didn't feel the same about the EQT boosts, which makes me doubt. I could eventually come around, but have a hard time seeing this get the same level of buzz that the NMD's got. 

NMD's was a fresh and brand new silhouette.. EQT's been around for a while. that upper just doesn't do it for me. Didn't before and doesn't now

Last edited:
1.0 didn't get attention until Yeezy wore em, and every one bashed on yeezys when they first released. And here they are getting more hyped than 95% of nikes

Last edited:
PK nmds don't sit and have some of the highest resell market mark ups. Cmon.

The disparity from day one launch snap judgements to the market today on the PK r1 is insane.

Depends where you are. In NYC for example these sell out in sec. down south they sit and sit. PK or mesh.

Depends where you are. In NYC for example these sell out in sec. down south they sit and sit. PK or mesh.
If you could find OGs, vapour grey, japan nmds pk anywhere for retail in size 9.5-10 let me know

Last edited:

Repped/hated. Really didn't want to spend any more money, but the people saying these are super comfy are correct. Too hard to pass up when I feel like months down the road they'll be highly sought after
What was the stock like if you have an idea, I'm heading to soho this evening with the wife and I will try to stop in and scoop.

If you could find OGs, vapour grey, japan nmds pk anywhere for retail in size 9.5-10
vapour greys and japan grey and japan black did sit on some shelves in certain stores across the pond. Maybe in the states too. Lowkey spots most likely. 

One colorway with Boost. 
Yeah. the eqt 93/17 has one colorway. There was more negative responses from the 3.0's when they first leaked.  "stretchmarks" "ultra boost is dead"  "ground beef".  1.0's were on shelves when they first came out as well.

Last edited:
Found some Core Black Wools in my size on GOAT for $500. Tryna decide if it's worth it

Never seen these on the secondary market so I don't know how to gauge the price.

Anyone who's seen or has a pair with any input? 

Why not hold out for the core blacks with the leather cage and same heel cup as trace cargos. Much better way to spend your money IMO

Back
Top Bottom