ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clean your front cam next time it'll be a much better pic, good pick ups man
Haha, ya my bad. Took it and then my phone didn't have enough juice to take another... was too impatient to wait to snap another shot.

Thanks 
happy.gif

View media item 2322962
Saw the new uncaged multi's in the wild for the first time today. At the taco stand of all places. If you're on here, respect. Not bad but they looked so much better in the early filtered pictures. I wasn't able to capture the lace tips but they didn't go well with the rest of the shoe.

Last edited:
OG's for the night. These are finally starting to tear on the side. :/

I've had these since day one! They'll be two years old this year and now i feel i should have doubled up from winnsports when they were on the low

View media item 2322978
edit * uploaded from mobile.. just saw this on the desktop.. funny angle.. def not the most flattering angle for the UB lololol

Last edited:
View media item 2322962
Saw the new uncaged multi's in the wild for the first time today. At the taco stand of all places. If you're on here, respect. Not bad but they looked so much better in the early filtered pictures. I wasn't able to capture the lace tips but they didn't go well with the rest of the shoe.

Was considering making these my first Uncaged UB's but if you can barely see the accents and lace tips I think I'm gonna pass.

Was considering making these my first Uncaged UB's but if you can barely see the accents and lace tips I think I'm gonna pass.
I can definitely see that ( or i guess not see it lol) the "multi" accents are so subtle its almost an injustice to call them "multicolor"

Cause i know from my Flyknit days that the word "multi color" gets people wet.. these shoes are clean but dont deserve the multicolor moniker...

that being said, cant wait till i see mine in person

I can definitely see that ( or i guess not see it lol) the "multi" accents are so subtle its almost an injustice to call them "multicolor"

Cause i know from my Flyknit days that the word "multi color" gets people wet.. these shoes are clean but dont deserve the multicolor moniker...

that being said, cant wait till i see mine in person
The women's pair has more MC pop than the men's pair. I personally like the Men's pair because from far away it looks like a normal CB/Dark Gray pair then up close you can see the MC cross stitch up close.

If you are looking for more pop, women's pair is the way to go:

Men's - Wmn's

The lace tips were the first thing I noticed. They definitely stick out but not in a good way IMO. With that said, i'd cop if I could get them for under retail.

Last edited:
How much do the 93/17 stretch/break in? I've been getting a 10 in pretty much all adidas recently and got a 10 in these. I'm a 10.5 in 1.0 but a 10 in 2.0, so I went with 2.0 sizing, but these feel closer to the 1.0. If these stretch like most pk do, I should be ok but for those who have worn these, how much do they stretch? I'm deciding between giving them a chance to break in, or making my money back on them.

Last edited:
How much do the 93/17 stretch/break in? I've been getting a 10 in pretty much all adidas recently and got a 10 in these. I'm a 10.5 in 1.0 but a 10 in 2.0, so I went with 2.0 sizing, but these feel closer to the 1.0. If these stretch like most pk do, I should be ok but for those who have worn these, how much do they stretch? I'm deciding between giving them a chance to break in, or making my money back on them.
I broke into mine in a day. Although the only UB's I own are the uncaged ones where I also with with size 8.

wore mine today. went half size up which is my UB 1.0 size. i like a bit of a loose fit. went well with me. honestly, my v2 yeezy's had more boost feel IMO.

Like i said, i havent used it yet but iamdblr iamdblr told me the paint and dye method on the boost still cracked eventually, which is why he recommended this specific dye without paint. Maybe he can chime in. I seen the pictures of this dye on his boost, its perfect. Maybe it would be different for rubber outsoles but i think with enough coats, doing black over white should be pretty easy. Ill post pics once i use it myself.
Apologize for the late reply, with dark knight, you won't need to paint over it. I have tried the angelus leather/suede dye & paint method & it has cracked. With the dye, it hasn't cracked. The sole dye gets absorbed. I've dyed over a dozen boost soles using meazy customs & recently dark knight. No issues with cracking. Dark knight is by far the better product. IMO. View media item 2307414View media item 2295464View media item 1952147

I really like the uncaged's, but the Multis do nothing to me. If they did some sort of multi accents like the Kobe 9 Masteriece, they would have been awesome.

FYI FAM as of 7pm Adidas at the Glendale Galleria/Americana had a size 9.5 in the 93/17 (w/boost). Apparently it was a customer return.

I really like the uncaged's, but the Multis do nothing to me. If they did some sort of multi accents like the Kobe 9 Masteriece, they would have been awesome.
I feel the same way. Although I do gravitate more towards TB cws for the Uncaged since I tend to like my UC with black boost for some reason. But if these 'MC' would have had a true multi weave (or at least more than two colors speckled) on the black base, I would have been all over them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom