ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Traded my CNYs for the SNS today

only to sell 
laugh.gif
 no shame gang

I would never cop any shoe for any price that was as beat as that pair, but that's just me

True but I was planning on washing them if I buy them and put in my own insoles. Just wondering if people think I should talk him down more or if 140$ is reasonable.

Don't mean to break up the SNS talk but my second pair of Kith Response Trails just came (first pair was too big). If anyone is looking, now is the time to buy. There are a lot of people that have them listed for ~$240 but after sending out a bunch of offers I was able to land a pair $175 shipped on eBay. These are so heavily slept and underrated right now. Perfect time to buy.
View media item 2338208
how do they run TTS?

I love my pair but I honestly don't think these will ever rise in price. I agree with now it's the time to buy but only in terms of finding stock though...

I meant now is the time to buy in the sense that there are people out there looking to make deals below listing prices. In my opinion the chances of getting them at or around retail will decrease the further out we go an pairs dry up. That's regardless of resell price although I did sell my first pair for $235 about 2 weeks ago.
how do they run TTS?

Some people will say to go a half size down but I think these run pretty TTS. They're a wider/looser shoe in the body. I'm assuming thats because they're outdoor shoes meant to be worn with thicker socks but if I went a half size down my toes would be scrunched up at the front.

Last edited:
I've heard .5 big so half size down
This is what I read when they first released so I got a 10.5 ( usually a size 11 ). My toes were pushed so hard up against the toe box I had to take them in and swap for a size 11 which fit great. They fit a little loose around your foot so you have to tie them up really well though.

In saying that , maybe I'm a real size 11.5 and just don't know it yet lmao.

This is what I read when they first released so I got a 10.5 ( usually a size 11 ). My toes were pushed so hard up against the toe box I had to take them in and swap for a size 11 which fit great. They fit a little loose around your foot so you have to tie them up really well though.

In saying that , maybe I'm a real size 11.5 and just don't know it yet lmao.

I'm a true size 11 and I experienced almost the same scenario except my first pair was a size 11.5 (all that I could find In stock at the time of release) and the 11.5 was definitely too big but not big enough to go a full size down. Got the 11 in today and they fit just like you described. The 10.5 would have my toes squished up in the front.

Had to pay 400 off stockx for my size 12 [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

I copped the Sns, not tbs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom