ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why were you not impressed?
The clear cage threw me off. I thought they were uncageds at first, but then I realized that they were the TW 3.0s.

Maybe it's because I saw them outside in the dark? Lighting probably has a role in affecting how they look haha. 

The clear cage threw me off. I thought they were uncageds at first, but then I realized that they were the TW 3.0s.

Maybe it's because I saw them outside in the dark? Lighting probably has a role in affecting how they look haha. 
The transluscent cage is not a good look. I saw someone on reddit post a DIY guide to painting the cage and it looked much better.

I thought based on pics it has a solid cage?

Is it possible to be CB 3.0 customed?

Last edited:
if anyones still looking for the light gray UB 3.0s (BB0659) at retail, pm me for link, near FSR available - trying to avoid lurkers

Last edited:

Took an L on all the releases this weekend, so I decided to swap around some laces for kicks.... and kinda like the result! Also, does a decent job of showing the difference in shape between the 3.0 (size 9) and 1.0 UB (size 9.5). 
Very nice 1.0's. Hella jealous of those!

any links for y-3 pure boost whites?
I wouldnt expect to find them anywhere online at this point. I think everywhere they released sold out pretty quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if they still release in places though as they started rolling out recently

I agree with @Drisk34. I could never slide my feet into a shoe thats been heavily worn. Peoples feet sweat constantly throughout the day. To each there own however. All up to you dude. 

I just could not spend money on shoe that worn down, nevermind even wanting to put my feet in a shoe someone else wore down that much.

Haha yeah that's why I've ever only bought 1 pair of worn boost shoes (my RCs and they weren't even dirty anywhere so they had been worn once). It's just a grail that is so hard to find. This is why I'm so hesistant.

Back
Top Bottom