ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, thanks dude.. 

Was tripping out when I unboxed these today lmao 
Didn't expect it to look as such.

Haha no prob... Those fakes def have a more "bubbled" Boost like what's on a UB. Looks like Adidas shaves the boost into shape on the EQT.

tell ya girl .. get her money ready! Just saying

Put your bid in on that 6.5

Size 7 should work 
laugh.gif
Nah just a 6, there may have been a 6 on the European site though which would be a 6.5 US. Don't have the UK stock numbers on hand though
No wonder there is no Bid or Ask for a US 6.5. ADC never had that. That size may be more expensive now.  I'll shop around for a 7 and just tell her to wear thicker socks. Thanks guys.

Has anyone who copped the white EQTs this morning got a confirmation email? 

I copped thru guest checkout but forgot to write down the order # and I haven't got the email

Has anyone who copped the white EQTs this morning got a confirmation email? 

I copped thru guest checkout but forgot to write down the order # and I haven't got the email
Which site? there was like 23 links shared today.

You guys think the white 93/17s are as limited as they say? 

I saw somewhere only 4568 pairs on adidas or something

You guys think the white 93/17s are as limited as they say? 

I saw somewhere only 4568 pairs on adidas or something
Yeah thats how many pairs that were in Adidas and they sold out pretty much anywhere that had stock so I'd say they were decently limited

repped. just placed order. im guessing they ship from LA??
EDIT: card got charged.

anyone ever experience undefeated cancelling their order? first time copping from undefeated and just wondering

my order for the white 93/17 at undftd is no longer at "awaiting process" and is now "invoiced"

Understand you're really excited for this cop, but please don't give us a play-by-play delivery to front door updates. If retailer cancels, that would be news-worthy. Just saying.

Around 3 mark on feet and around 4 mark he reviews havens in hand. Not looking too good :lol: that lace length :smh:

Last edited:
Understand you're really excited for this cop, but please don't give us a play-by-play delivery to front door updates. If retailer cancels, that would be news-worthy. Just saying.

I wish I could rep this all night long. Funniest 1 was "my undftd order went from processing to invoiced" or whatever like bro seriously. Some peoples actions. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom