ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, maybe stock is a LOT lower than anticipated? I mean, sure, a lot of people don't like them but if the stock's low enough there will always be enough resellers and fans interested in a purchase.

see yall in the early AM here on the east coast. I'll be getting up stupid early for some stupid shoes.

I can't believe my solar yellows sold for $400 on StockX. Using that to cop wool greys, finally.
Action Bronson probably needed another pair.

I believe OG 1.0 DS are fetching that price as well. Who woulda known they would have equal value down the line.

Just copped both colors. Next cart expire is at about :41-:42 past the hour. Keep trying to add around that time.
hahahahah just took 5 Ls on Jordan 1 Royal 

Footlocker Footaction Champs finishline ShoePalace 

will cop a pair of Pure Boost 2017 

I can't believe my solar yellows sold for $400 on StockX. Using that to cop wool greys, finally.
Daaaaaammmmn. 

I sold mine on there for 260 less than 2 months ago. 

Looks like most, if not all 1.0s are somebody's grails...

Wool Grey are going up for sure. 

hahahahah just took 5 Ls on Jordan 1 Royal 

Footlocker Footaction Champs finishline ShoePalace 

will cop a pair of Pure Boost 2017 
Took Ls also.  And I thought these were going to be more readily available than an UB LTD.

Someone just accepted my bid on the royals on stockX for 250.  First thing that comes to mind was "Damn paid 250?!".  Then I see all my bids for UBs and they are well above that. 
ohwell.gif

Took Ls also.  And I thought these were going to be more readily available than an UB LTD.

Someone just accepted my bid on the royals on stockX for 250.  First thing that comes to mind was "Damn paid 250?!".  Then I see all my bids for UBs and they are well above that. 
ohwell.gif
Someone said the resell price is plummeting and provided two links 

I need translation. 

I went on to stockX and figured out PureBoost2017 is not popular shoe 

The ones soaring are NMDs, UBs. Okay, Yeezys. 

No matter what Pure Boost 2017 is what I will buy and only. 

VaporMax just arrived and here's my feedback:

Silhouette: just as low profile as UBs

Upper: the upper felt just like a 1.0 but more snug in the midfoot. I would say PK 1.0 and the flyknit are identical to me in softness/thickness

Now the important part, the outsole.

The VaporMax does has the firmer ride overall but it is still 'soft.' You feel a lot more elevated with them vs the UB but it seems they are the same height.

You don't get the same bounce as you do with Boost.

Overall it is a nice silhouette but def not worth the $10 more vs. the UB. If you are an anti-Adidas/anti-Boost kinda guy, VaporMax is the shoe for you. But if you are a comfort Boy, then I would save $10 and go with the UB.

None the less, VaporMax is still a dope silhouette. Def looks like a shoe from this decade.

***oh and sizing if interested, I went with my usual UB size so 1.0/2.0 for most and VaporMax fits similar to them.

Last edited:
Wide footer here also and went with my regular 10.5 no issues on the grey leathers[/quote
Wide footer here also and went with my regular 10.5 no issues on the grey leathers
Black leather cages just landed. Went .5 size up and they actually fit even snugger around the ankles than my TTS energy reds. Toes have a bit more room though as expected. Leather cage doesn't seem to make much of a difference in the fit

Back
Top Bottom