ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At my moms house for dinner and I just found the shoe that started the boost obsession for me. The ZX 8000, grabbed these on sale for $45 at my local finish line.

same here. mine were the blue florals. wife gave it as wedding gift. can't bring myself to wear them as beaters.

I doubt anybody would do it but I'm going for these RCs to try and trade for the original collab. Maybe a little cash added, probably won't do anymore than that though

^hopefully not like reigning champs last UB drop on their site

Last edited:
I doubt anybody would do it but I'm going for these RCs to try and trade for the original collab. Maybe a little cash added, probably won't do anymore than that though

^hopefully not like reigning champs last UB drop on their site
What happened last drop?

my bad, I was talking about ADC drop for the last RC UB. Also the RC Pure Boost were sitting, I'd probably expect the RC Alpha Bounce to do the same. 

I just got my triple black/grey 3.0s in, damn these are NICE.

The translucent cage is pretty lame, but the pattern and grey hits really pop. Gives a similar look as the pirate blacks.

Went 1/2 size down from my normal Nike TTS, they fit snug but with a tiny bit or breaking in they will be perfect.

Comfort just with a quick try on is def up there.

Funny thing is I carted on RD and got the PayPal email, but nothing from Adidas and nothing in my account. Took my Life and forgot about it.

Out of the blue got a shipping email a few days ago, super stoked.

Last edited:
Don't spend any money this weekend. Don't spend any money this weekend. Don't spend any money this weekend. 

Good luck this weekend with the RC x UB ya'll. 
nthat.gif

For the RCs, is that a suede cage? Or leather? I wish the RC 1.0s had a similar caging like these. Would have bumped up its greatness by another level.

Last edited:
Who else got the email from high and low asking for $100 aud for their price error on the black bball wangs? Not sure if it's worth it.
got that too. i'm not sure its worth it either lol sucks because i passed on all the other sites that dropped because I thought i secured my pair. now i'm on the hunt

Back
Top Bottom