ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The bottom sole is lined up though. Might also be camera angle. But if you have Parley and other pairs, line them up your self.
Like I already said though, if you read the follow up comments, it'd be more accurate to measure the length of the outsole than line them up and gauge it visually, since the knit makes the toe on Parleys curl up more, therefore simply looking at them from above isn't gonna be very accurate.

does anyone have the  grey ltd to compare to the parley in regards to sizing?  

read that the grey ltd also fit snugged compared to other 3.0.

The bottom sole is lined up though. Might also be camera angle. But if you have Parley and other pairs, line them up your self.
Like I already said though, if you read the follow up comments, it'd be more accurate to measure the length of the outsole than line them up and gauge it visually, since the knit makes the toe on Parleys curl up more, therefore simply looking at them from above isn't gonna be very accurate.
I mean, I compared visually, I tried them on, and I see that the insole will not fit in there and lay flat. Its 3 different signs that they run smaller. 

I mean, I compared visually, I tried them on, and I see that the insole will not fit in there and lay flat. Its 3 different signs that they run smaller. 
Never said they didn't run smaller, I've agreed multiple times that they are more snug. But I believe it's due to the tighter material not the actual length of the shoe.

Never said they didn't run smaller, I've agreed multiple times that they are more snug. But I believe it's due to the tighter material not the actual length of the shoe.
Shrug, maybe. Either way, I'm going back up to 11.5, which is my UB 1.0/2.0 sizing.

I love the uncaged parleys. Got a chance to see them in person. Happy to see they are sitting. Def the best out of the bunch IMO, but Im an uncaged hypebeast.

If you cop the collab from sneakerboy today expect to wait at least a week for shipping. They haven't actually got the shoes in yet. Copped at the store and have to go back to get them through the week.

http://www.ortholite.com/footwear-consumers/buy-online

"Since every shoe is slightly different, OrthoLite Fusion comes in only whole sizes and may need to be trimmed slightly to fit inside your particular shoes. Those who wear a half-size shoe should round up to the nearest whole size when ordering insoles."

So best bet is to trim with scissors when they arrive.

I wonder will these insole feel the same as the one in the link?
They are so much cheaper lol

Last edited:
Parleys are gross in person, IMO. And yep, they def fit small. Was only able to get a sz 11.5 instead of my usual 11 in the 3.0. Fit is perfect. Wish I actually dug em though.

Back to adidas they go.

Sizes 10-12.5 for $180 plus ship on the purple/black Y-3 Pure Boost. NOT MY LISTING
https://www.ebay.com/itm/132183514020
\

carefiul with these... Yeezymaker made fakes of these IIRC that SOB 
mean.gif

If you cop the collab from sneakerboy today expect to wait at least a week for shipping. They haven't actually got the shoes in yet. Copped at the store and have to go back to get them through the week.

I'm still waiting on shipping/tracking email from my ado ultraboost I bought on Wednesday

I'm still waiting on shipping/tracking email from my ado ultraboost I bought on Wednesday
Same...status of mine says "Ready To Ship" Prob will be the last time I order from them. Not someone who likes to wait almost 2 weeks for a shoe to arrive.

Same...status of mine says "Ready To Ship" Prob will be the last time I order from them. Not someone who likes to wait almost 2 weeks for a shoe to arrive.

Both from Farfetch I assume? I wrote to customer service. Got this response...

The order is now finished processing and will ship very soon. You will receive regular e-mail updates on the delivery status of your orders. You can also check the status in the My Account section of Farfetch or on UPS by inserting the tracking number supplied.

I am very confident these shoes will look great on you.

^ damn right. They obvi follow me on IG.

Last edited:
This will be my first time ordering from sneakerboy (hopefully) but now I'm almost considering waiting for wishAtl to drop em. Just wish I knew how fast these would sell out

Sneakerboy always ships pretty fast. I think 10 days? I've had it say Ready to Ship and it never changed, and the shoes would arrive with no change.

Back
Top Bottom