ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you actually get tracking?
I purchased at the store and had to go back to pick them up when they actually got them in. They had no stock Saturday. My order tracking updated but they never contacted me to go pick them up. Had to phone them to make sure they were actually there.

If copped from RRS and the 12 is too small will they return and ship from a store with a 12.5?
i'm sure you can return and buy a 12.5 if they have it, they aren't doing it for free though.

Screw black market and their shady stores and practices. There will be something to that 50% off code, if I had to bet on it.

Also, wouldn't call the parleys poorly made- seems like something unexpected happened with the insole. Better in hand than the triple blacks, only comparison I have

it says starting at 15:00 CET...doesn't mean they'll drop at 6 am on the dot.

Hope they make everyone wait all day.

@tankdayglo
 do you think that black market will drop the code ?  

At this rate they probly won't hit 10k till late tonight or tomorrow, if at all.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if they just dropped it tonight before hitting the goal.

I have a couple things I'm looking at so hopefully I don't miss it.

Reps to both of you 
glasses.gif

Best of luck 

I might break in the future and get the guccis why not 

At this rate they probly won't hit 10k till late tonight or tomorrow, if at all.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if they just dropped it tonight before hitting the goal.

Y-3 PB would be $175 
nerd.gif

Same exact ******* situation ... clothing and footwear 

I'm so tired though . I don't have an IG So it's a guessing contest rn 

Honestly feeling those Oreo Glitch Camos coming out Saturday more anyway

Will probably just cop those instead of bothering with SNS 

Back
Top Bottom