ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a quick question out of nowhere, how much do you guys think the Ultra Boost Gold medal are worth? Im not posting this to sell anything im just curious about the price. Do you think its value will rise?/ Aka no more will me manufactured.

Hahahah 6 MONTHS?? Paypal protection only last 60 or 90 days after the transaction so what the hell is he tryna do? :lol:  

I'd send him a message laughing and tell him to kick rocks
180 days I'm pretty sure so unfortunately it could still cause issues

Just a quick question out of nowhere, how much do you guys think the Ultra Boost Gold medal are worth? Im not posting this to sell anything im just curious about the price. Do you think its value will rise?/ Aka no more will me manufactured.
LOL, I had no idea what the value was until I did a quick glance on StockX. I personally wouldn't pay over 300, then again I wasn't a fan of it. Naturally it will rise stock drying up. I don't think will see something like this until the next Olympics. 

Hahahah 6 MONTHS?? Paypal protection only last 60 or 90 days after the transaction so what the hell is he tryna do? 
laugh.gif

I'd send him a message laughing and tell him to kick rocks
Transaction was made in 26 Nov. Tbh is like 5 Months and 2 weeks (Really man I'm so pissed) I've never had a chargeback and I have like 50 invoices since early 2016. 

I am genuinely worried because this is my first time haha 

But I guess , yeah It won't hurt me ... plus the dude sent me a pic of a tagless shoe , and oh boy anyone who knows where my shoes come from know all the tags they have attached to it. I have the receipts, not to say I didn't just had 1 pair of bapes but multiples and not a single transaction from that bunch had a claim of any sort, SO MAAAAN, Need this to pass fast, that hold of 900 in my ppl balance is acid , pure acid 

Transaction was made in 26 Nov. Tbh is like 5 Months and 2 weeks (Really man I'm so pissed) I've never had a chargeback and I have like 50 invoices since early 2016. 

But I guess , yeah It won't hurt me ... plus the dude sent me a pic of a tagless shoe , and oh boy anyone who knows where my shoes come from know all the tags they have attached to it. I have the receipts, not to say I didn't just had 1 pair of bapes but multiples and not a single transaction from that bunch had a claim of any sort, SO MAAAAN, Need this to pass fast, that hold of 900 in my ppl balance is acid , pure acid 

Man how stupid. Let me know how it goes. Also have never had to deal with this before so Im interested to see what happens.

Just read this as well 

"Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used, as well as payments made through our website. To take advantage of Purchase Protection, we require, among other things, that PayPal accounts be kept in good standing and ask that a dispute be filed within 180 days of your purchase or payment."

LOL, I had no idea what the value was until I did a quick glance on StockX. I personally wouldn't pay over 300, then again I wasn't a fan of it. Naturally it will rise stock drying up. I don't think will see something like this until the next Olympics. 
haha yeah looked at stockX myself but didnt know what to make of it. Found an adidas store here in sweden where they have been up on the shelve for ages.. Thinking about copping just to see what happens with the price

Only the right insole doesn't sit flat on my uncaged Parleys. From ADC and Haven.

Do we need to start asking about insole sizing now? 
laugh.gif

Just read this as well 

"
Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used, as well as payments made through our website. To take advantage of Purchase Protection, we require, among other things, that PayPal accounts be kept in good standing and ask that a dispute be filed within 180 days of your purchase or payment."​
Call PayPal and try to get a representive on the line and explain to them that it's probably a scam and he's had the shoes for 5 months and some change with no issues and out of no where he is making a claim and that he should have to prove they're fake if anything

Have heard of people taking the route above (getting an IRL representative) and having success

Call PayPal and try to get a representive on the line and explain to them that it's probably a scam and he's had the shoes for 5 months and some change with no issues and out of no where he is making a claim and that he should have to prove they're fake if anything

Have heard of people taking the route above (getting an IRL representative) and having success
Just did ... he told me that he will have to prove by the adidas store bma bla bla i told him they'll switch it , he told me he'll need more information, and because of the value they'll be careful with it etc etc , bla bla bla, wait and wait 

Just did ... he told me that he will have to prove by the adidas store bma bla bla i told him they'll switch it , he told me he'll need more information, and because of the value they'll be careful with it etc etc , bla bla bla, wait and wait 
A friend of mine sold some shoes to a person and the dude tried to claim that there were scuffs on the heelcup and wanted full refund....2 months later.

People are shiesty.

It wasn't trough ebay was straight ppl invoice ... 
This is ****** and I don't know what to think 

Was the MF on NT?
Situation wrong on so many level. Get your documentation/pics if you have them and send them in to paypal. Think they take consideration if you show good faith action. Good luck my Friend. F that guy.

Edit: thank goodness not from ebay. Should have a chance to win.

Last edited:

EB will dismiss it if filed it after 30 days.  I had a case as a seller and they were ready to rule against me because it took longer to deliver than said...for customized jersey...but since he filed after 30 days, I won.  Good luck

Well my good people I hope that justice is served to this dude, this is a procedure an as such I'll defend myself with everything, do you think that going legalish will be too much ? But even I don't even know which law will apply to this transaction, Cali (guys is based in Cali) NJ (My ppl is from NJ) or is there a sort of law covering deals on the net ? If somebody knows I am all hears 

No, the dude isn't on NT , that would have been horrible haha 

Damn sorry to hear this man... people suck *** sometimes. Hopefully it will be fine!

Well my good people I hope that justice is served to this dude, this is a procedure an as such I'll defend myself with everything, do you think that going legalish will be too much ? But even I don't even know which law will apply to this transaction, Cali (guys is based in Cali) NJ (My ppl is from NJ) or is there a sort of law covering deals on the net ? If somebody knows I am all hears 

No, the dude isn't on NT , that would have been horrible haha 
Fraud I would imagine

Back
Top Bottom