ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah....so which version and colorway is that?
not sure if srs 
Dad shoe cw.
LOL repped

Ive kept mine in really condition as well... mostyl thanks to the washing machine 
nthat.gif

Private Label bags? Good for traveling but for a daily bag its too big IMO.
Don't buy them, they're just a gimmick. I own one of their bags and regret it. The velcro on the hand strap started coming out after 3 days of travel. I'm sure there are cheaper or more durable duffle bags out there that will last you more than a couple of trips.

Don't buy them, they're just a gimmick. I own one of their bags and regret it. The velcro on the hand strap started coming out after 3 days of travel. I'm sure there are cheaper or more durable duffle bags out there that will last you more than a couple of trips.
I've traveled back and forth to the East Coast with mine with no problems. 

Its a piece of carry-on luggage... nothing more nothing less.. it just has a cool design.. buy it for what it is and dont make it something its not and you'll be happy

RE: that post ^^ def email them they seem (seem) to have decent cust svc.. if they follow through or even respond would be good to know as they start to establish their brand... I'm sure Wex gets unlimited replacements as he should... but the rest of us will depend on customer service....

their nice but not sure how practical like u pointed out

when im traveling my northface bag & carry-on is more then enough room for 3-4 pairs plus all my other stuff
A bonus for smaller feet too, 2 pairs (1 casual and 1 dress) is about the max for in overhead storage (and since I don't just carry shoes in my bag)

I don't bring any of my nicer sneakers with me when I travel since I don't want to have to worry about them. I just pack them in with my regular luggage. Buying sneaker luggage is a jump into sneaker obsession I'm not willing to make haha.
I used to bring 3-4 pairs with me. Now I just bring my Old Skools and a beater pair of runners (UB/NMD/FKR). All I wore during my 1 month trip in Asia.

Last edited:
Yea I used to travel with 3-4 pairs of shoes in a heavy duffel or roller. Now I only travel with an osprey backpack and two pairs max- including the one I wear while traveling. Feels way more comfortable traveling light and being mobile.

Last edited:
how are they in person? I have seen a couple people say that they are disappointing in person. Would love to see them in person before buying from someone. 

In person there a great looking shoe - one of my favorites if they fit correctly would be straight.

In person there a great looking shoe - one of my favorites if they fit correctly would be straight.
Yeah that blue looks really nice in pictures, some it looks brighter than others but I guess that obviously depends on the lighting. Anyone got a lead on a sz 12 for retail? 

Back
Top Bottom