ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smh. Boost god???
mean.gif

Supreme bogos please 
laugh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by viskor  

1:1 boost friend

i dont know what this means, its too late for thiiisssss
it's a reference to how replicas are graded -- 1:1 means that the replicas are perfectly identical to retail pairs. 

Thats sivasdescalzo's site

ahh. I had no idea they had a release calendar. thanks.

so whatever boutique that is, should be announcing soon I would think. Their release should be before sivas, so like 2 weeks? :nerd:

Last edited:
That one is pretty dope.

Is there any info on the lighter grey pair with the same heel cup as pictured above? That is one of the 4 3.0's i gotta have.

Must haves include
Olives
TB's
Burgundy
Grey/black matte heel cup

Khakis are on the fringe. If i cant get the TB's i might go with the khaki but even then im not sure as i think the 4.0 khaki will be a killer.

Last edited:
Yo, Goat can almost seem sketchy sometimes.

I was just trying to fulfill an offer but it wasnt actually fulfilling. I check 5 minutes later, the next highest bid is $5 less so I go to sell for that one. Then same thing happens 3 more times until the bid is actually $20 less than it initially was. Almost makes me curious that they're trying to play people. Conspiracy theory I know, but its an early morning :lol:

ahh. I had no idea they had a release calendar. thanks.

so whatever boutique that is, should be announcing soon I would think. Their release should be before sivas, so like 2 weeks? :nerd:
It could be a consortium release that's not a collab with a boutique. Like the women's samba pack from a few months back.

Back
Top Bottom