ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aesthetic actually comes 2nd to me when it comes to why I do not prefer 3.0s. It's the fit in comparison to all my other boost and past generation UBs.

Just too baggy and light for my foot shape for me to appreciate the shoe.

Even though I own a few pairs, they are def not my favs.

The triple black 3.0 v2 was a pain in the *** to get. As were the havens. Everything else though seems to be sitting.

I got a size 12 in the TB...its snug. Like it fits but I definitely wish the foot bed was wider. My 12.5 trace olives are perfect. Doesn't fit baggy on me which I was worried about and why I opted for a 12 in the TB's.

I do prefer the fit of my triple white 2.0's more than the 2 3.0's I have but I still need to give the 12.5 more time.

Last edited:
translucent cages arnt that bad, obviously a solid one looks better, but womt deter me.

please, every one continue hyping 1.0s. Im loving the money I make on beat pairs.

More hype: 2s, 3s, "4s" can't hold a candle to 1.0's. Every color way is fire. Even the weird kolor ones get a nod. Non-1s are greater beaters tho.

Since go has that deal going on right now I'm thinking about finally pulling the trigger on some ultraboost. I tried a size 11 a month ago and the collar part was pretty snuff. Would going .5 up help or should go with 11? How does the sizing co.pare to the eqts? I'm looking at an uncaged pair and don't think I'll find a pair for cheaper...

I know it sounds kinda snobby/elitist but yeah, 2.0. 3.0, infinity.0 don't hold a candle to the greatness of 1.0 UBs

Shout out to those who got a pair at retail. The real OGs

Since go has that deal going on right now I'm thinking about finally pulling the trigger on some ultraboost. I tried a size 11 a month ago and the collar part was pretty snuff. Would going .5 up help or should go with 11? How does the sizing co.pare to the eqts? I'm looking at an uncaged pair and don't think I'll find a pair for cheaper...

What's this deal you speak of? On goat?

Had to cop the black 3.0 LTDs the other day. One of the cleanest 3.0 color ways IMO. First pair i've picked up since the Creams.

I dont even think those were considered LTD even though the multis were and the multis clearly had way more units produced

I keep trying 3.0s and keep realizing I don't like them. Not sure why i keep doing it. Think I need an intervention

its the shape, they look oblong. translucent cages aren't as cool-looking as adidas had hoped. PK weave is loose compared to 1.0.

1.5 (creams) > *

So finalized trade deal:

I get VNDS Nekkids

I give DS Neil Young Tee and $70 cash.

Can't wait to get em again. Regret selling them off when I first copped

I assume impossible to find triple black UB for retail? my girls brother needs a size 12. he's got money but don't want him to pay close to $300 for a basic UB

I assume impossible to find triple black UB for retail? my girls brother needs a size 12. he's got money but don't want him to pay close to $300 for a basic UB

Very unlikely but not impossibe. Youre referring to TB 3.0 V2 right?

Back
Top Bottom