ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They could also be having Naked do a womans shoe and have Norse be doing a men's shoe

I think the new "Consortium" detailing on the tongue grommet is dope though

Those bait 93/17s would look dope with primary white with black rope laces, like the way the 3m looks. I'm excited to see in hand pics from you guys that copped!

I saw those nakedcph silouettes being called Adidas Arkyns on instagram. No way to verify if thats the actual name and google shows nothing but who knows. It was the earliest photo on ig i could find of that shoe and that was the caption

1DA952D5-EF76-4658-909B-7E890CC36ADF.jpeg
It’s happening. Wait for “the turn”
In my opinion, they look even worse on feet because you can see how bulky they look.

image.jpg

Kanye got a taste for bulky shoes, werent most of the air yeezy bulky too?

Yeah, the Nike Air Yeezys were bulky as hell. The colorways are dope, but the silhouette is giant.

This may be the other half of the naked norse talk yesterday
That one is the Terrex Agravic which is paired with a Campus 80 pk silo (Norse store dropped them already, WW release is under way), it's a standalone Norse store/consortium collab that is unrelated to the Naked collab.

RC way more wearable than kith's. although those MG 1.0 are pretty hard to come by nowadays. i would keep those if ya can.

RCs are more wearable. You might wear the Kiths once then put them away for the rest of your life. Plus, RCs are more affordable.

i thought this exact thing, but the kiths have quickly rose to my top 3 in rotation lately. I bought both pairs of Kiths DS (mind u, me and wife's pairs are smaller sizes) for under 300$ each recently, which was a plus. I haven't had the motivation to unbox the RC i think with other black/white shoes. RC are nice though.....

Back
Top Bottom