ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So stores this week only selling the Baits in a pack? Spot near me just announced they doing a raffle for the pack.

Yeah, that's gonna be a no for me dawg :smh:
Most won't be, surprised the store near you is following Baits footsteps. What store?

Yea that's exactly what I was thinking. Dude actually had two that's the crazy part, them and an 11.5. Forgot to bring out a pair of ubs for comparison but I think I'll be ok. Worst comes to worst it's a very good fake which I could drop to fc and have them sell for me cuz I don't see myself getting fooled on a bad pair

if you want to DM me pics I am happy to help I have a pair here I can compare to...

I might get this instead of the Indigo and the Burgundy

adidas-ultra-boost-3-teal-s82024.jpg

Dropped already on hanon
Maybe someone here copped and can give you in hand pics. I think they have bright orange hits just like the burgundy and olive 1.0's

Theyre selling them separately, just named pack because they were released together
Although I wouldn't put it past the physical stores to pull the same shenanigans. I think it was the ATX SNK store that made people buy the RTT EB for access to the RTT Mid when they finally dropped them, IIRC.

Adidas sold out pretty much instantly this morning...wasn't even able to get my size into the cart. The big retailers seem to be sold out online.

how does sizing on the Bait Futures fit? If i wear a size 9.5 ins UB 1.0 and 9 in UB 3.0 and 10 in Yeezy V2 then what size should I go for Bait Futures?

I went with my UB 3.0 size. The knit on the Future is loose enough, and there might be some extra toe room. However I found it to be narrower than the Milled Leather, so going down another half size was a no go.

Grabbed the triple greys off SNS, was going to pass but with the Sneakers discount added came to 180 shipped. Had to pull the trigger

Back
Top Bottom