ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lux always been SNS X SS?
Has its origins as an SS x SNS sample.
C1zO1UbXcAE1Sjk.jpg
It's basically if Adidas went back and said, "this sample could actually work as its own consortium release." (simplifying, but you get the idea)

Imagine if they thought that with the (less polished/unfinished) SNS Tee Time test sample...
sneakersnstuff-adidas-ultra-boost.jpg
:blush:

Hmm.
Jd,size? and Asos always questionable, but imo case to case basis regarding their shipping/packing issue.

I've bought 3 times from size? and was fortunate. My recent purchase last month of a pair of inikis and eqts, they came inside a pretty cool big carton box and nothing were damaged.

Same experience with my EQT from Size? Came in an oversized box. Could fit 2 sneakers in there.

Has its origins as an SS x SNS sample.
C1zO1UbXcAE1Sjk.jpg
It's basically if Adidas went back and said, "this sample could actually work as its own consortium release." (simplifying, but you get the idea)

Imagine if they thought that with the (less polished/unfinished) SNS Tee Time test sample...
sneakersnstuff-adidas-ultra-boost.jpg
:blush:

Ah... Forgot about those... Thanks.

Went to a Champs earlier and saw the new MC 4.0 with the blue/orange hits and they look clean.

Also saw an interesting looking beige Parley UBs with the textured material cage that hasn't been posted here.

going to finally breakout the kith response trail boosts for my trip to iceland this winter. still haven't found much feedback on how these perform in winter/wet conditions. anyone use these through last winter?

What’s everyone’s top EQT collab of 2017? Overkill? BAIT? Mastermind?
also like the dude in this thread who said he didn't want to buy multi 3.0 because they were sitting on footlocker's website

not the masterminds for sure.

i'll rate the baits higher than overkills, because i got scammed on the overkills. joking aside..... the bait was like a different upper completely and that to me was appealing. Also not a fan of burrito tongue. You cant go wrong with overkill RC esque upper though.

D3B1B199-B7C1-494A-9973-78C6DF7FFCD8.png F7F4B3C1-FCF2-423C-90FD-E8B6A3E550DE.png

also like the dude in this thread who said he didn't want to buy multi 3.0 because they were sitting on footlocker's website

not the masterminds for sure.

i'll rate the baits higher than overkills, because i got scammed on the overkills. joking aside..... the bait was like a different upper completely and that to me was appealing. Also not a fan of burrito tongue. You cant go wrong with overkill RC esque upper though.

D3B1B199-B7C1-494A-9973-78C6DF7FFCD8.png F7F4B3C1-FCF2-423C-90FD-E8B6A3E550DE.png

Good points. That BAIT upper is stretchy and comfortable. I don’t have Overkill, so I’m assuming the upper is thicker. I just wish BAIT didn’t have that white outsole.

These have been restocking in specific sizes every day since Saturday. Best bet, is to refresh it from time to time. I was able to check out a pair for a buddy before my page monitor AND restocks gave notification.

Most sizes will disappear in the time it takes to post.

Nice, so you copped on a random refresh? Have you received shipping confirmation for any orders yet?

Went to a Champs earlier and saw the new MC 4.0 with the blue/orange hits and they look clean.

Also saw an interesting looking beige Parley UBs with the textured material cage that hasn't been posted here.
This? (Not my pic)

EDIT: According to the person that posted these on FB, this was at a Finishline store.
25151907_10208413264408657_283473398986351791_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom